Looking for KH LTD Ouija

Updated
Looking for KH LTD Ouija

I owned the KH Ouija you may have seen on ebay with the number 000 I was the orignal owner and sold it a few years ago and yes it was a prototype but I sold it to buy a Heritage H 157 Custom. I really miss that ouija and have been looking for one since. Any help would be awesome. I have checked Ebay and Reverb and have found nothing if anyone is selling or know a place that would appreciated.

Big Daddy B

You just missed a mint one that sold on eBay/Reverb last week. I am sure another will pop up eventually.

Andrew. L

I actually have your old 000 serial number ouija.  I got it off a guy selling it in Toronto.

Im not really interested in selling it because I've been looking for one for a while.  But if your offer is generous enough....  Who knows.

leiyang

That's cool I'm an idiot for selling it. Keep it I don't think I can make a generous enough offer. I am currently looking at a KH2 bolt on for $1199 on ebay.

Andrew. L

Your probably better off.  Not that this guitar doesn't rock, it just doesn't have the custom shop feel.  

Im seriously debating grabbing a Kh-nt or relic.  I had a relic #17 and I miss it.  That thing practically played itself!

Big Daddy B

This thread has turned depressing. It has gone from optimism to regret in 5 posts.

RZK

This is fun, isn't it?

Shockers

I'd just love to know how many were made.  The most reliable source I have said 450.  Haven't found that on an official ESP site though.
Mine is mid 300's

ESP 348

Get yourself a Relic again or Vintage Andrew, they are amazing insturments!

Tom B.

Necrobump + shameless thread hijack. I'm selling my mint one for €1400. PM me if interested :-)

ESP 348

Any pics Tom?

Tom B.
ESP 348

Guitar looks great Tom!! Very very nice.

Best of luck with the sale man.

Tom B.

Thanks! :-) Price is negotiable btw.

ESP 348

Cheers man.

Post to Thread