KH Serial Number Freaks

KH Serial Number Freaks

Updated
I know some of you on here bust a nut when you see one of Kirk's serial numbers, so here's one from one of his Dracula's. Enjoy....
MORE »
It Arrived! Gary Holt Esp...

It Arrived! Gary Holt Esp...

Updated
Ordered this in Sept.. Just arrived last week!!! THought I would share..   ...
MORE »
LTD Vulture Question

LTD Vulture Question

Updated
Hello guys, finally I decided to pull the trigger on an LTD Vulture. I am really excited about this guitar. I love the way it looks. I was planning to buy it this evening. It is not a common guitar where I live and the shop...
MORE »
Page Hamilton sigs?

Page Hamilton sigs?

Updated
Does he have a model anymore?
Saw Helmet in December he played the burshed model.

MORE »
ESP / JFROG Bones used by George Lynch on Dokken Reunion Tour

ESP / JFROG Bones used by George Lynch on Dokken Reunion Tour

Updated
Hi everybody! Maybe this is not the "right" place since this guitar is not truly an original ESP, but since this guitar is very related to George Lynch, I wanted to share with you guys.   I've been lucky enough to adquire...
MORE »
ESP Artist Guitar Showcase at Namm 2017

ESP Artist Guitar Showcase at Namm 2017

Updated
Looks like ESP is showcasing some of their artist's original guitars. One is the original tiger for George Lynch, the Man to Wolf explorer for James, the KH-3 and Ouija for Kirk, and one of Jeff Hanneman's originals. Finally...
MORE »
Do we influence prices?

Do we influence prices?

Updated
Do the discussions on this forum affect the prices of ESP guitars?
Look at these two pics.

A few months ago.   And Now!   Is this a joke?
I kept watching this guitar for several months now. It's...
MORE »
Searching for Ouija

Searching for Ouija

Updated
Hey all. Anyone have a lead on a great to excellent condition LTD version of this?  Not sure I can justify the ESP version, but willing to take a look at those as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
MORE »
Question: Gibby V Kirk Aged and Signed

Question: Gibby V Kirk Aged and Signed

Updated
Guys, I know that here is ESP forum, but I got some Gibby question here. I just found Aged & Signed one, but the serial number is #51. It's in Japan, authoriaed Gibson Dealer in Japan. As far as I know there is only...
MORE »
ESP KH-3 NTB on eBay - The Real Deal ?

ESP KH-3 NTB on eBay - The Real Deal ?

Updated
Hi guys, Here we have an anthentic KH-3 NECK THRU, with rounded lower horn and "Gibson Style" headstock. The real one IMHO...
MORE »
My 2 Hanneman sigs

My 2 Hanneman sigs

Updated

MORE »
Tom B.

LTD KH Ouija for sale - MINT condition!

Updated
I funded a new guitar recently, so this one has to go. Never gigged, hardly left the case, truly in mint condition, case included.
It's located in Belgium, Europe. Willing to ship internationally and have done so many...
MORE »
For sale: ESP Satin Black Truckster

For sale: ESP Satin Black Truckster

Updated
2010 like new condition ESP Truckster with ESP hard shell case.  Just had EMG Brushed Black Chrome Het Set installed plays and sounds fantastic.  In my opinion this is the best looking set of pick ups for this guitar....
MORE »
Modifying a Gibson LPC to Kirk hammetts ebony

Modifying a Gibson LPC to Kirk hammetts ebony

Updated
so I have purchased some guitars I'd like to modify to kirks ebony Gibson LPC but they are not from 88 but I'm not sure since I just got the custom made 2 weeks ago with 490 and 498T open pickups and compared to the hetfield...
MORE »
Stephen W.

Looking for my KH 2

Updated
Years ago I had to get a loan from the pawn shop on my KH2 and it was sold by mistake. I still have the COA the # is 2158 from 7/94. Sold in Fairfax VA. I would love to find it. ...
MORE »