My 2 Hanneman sigs

Updated
My 2 Hanneman sigs

Irontusk73

Very cool! Those are such great guitars.

Breadfan32

Nice! 

ESP 348

Very cool! You don't often see Hanneman sigs come up for sale anymore.

Thanks for sharing, great guitars man.

AK

I couldn't resist and got one myself. I always wanted this guitar. I wasn't sure to whether get a regular m-ii camo or signature version, but went for the signature as it has collection value. It's a 2011 model. Got it brand new with hardcase and certificate, and paid second hand price (in today's value) for it. It should arrive in the upcoming weeks. Very excited.

frantic77

Congrats!

ESP 348

Congrats man!! Looks great, please post more pics when it arrives!

Breadfan32

For some reasons every hanneman seems to have the best looking ebony.  

AK

I got it today. It is an amazing guitar. Should have removed the fret protector before taking the photo though. This is the only Hanneman Camo signature that I've seen with a black-gold ESP logo instead of the common gray one.

Anyway here it is:

ESP 348

Awesome guitar man!! More pics please.

Is that a Rosewood board? A dark Rosewood board?

Colour is a little hard to pick on my computer.

What are the specs of these guitars? I have never really looked.

HateEvent

Ebony rather than rosewood for all Hannemans.

Similar to a KH-2 otherwise - alder body, maple neck thru, 25.5". 

EMG 81/85, Kahler 2315, EMG SPC, painted neck (on the black models) / satin neck (on the camo models), slightly thicker neck profile than a KH-2NT, bound neck, 3-way toggle instead of blade. Those are the differences. And headstock orientation of course.

I have a 2004 S&Key Hanneman Urban Camo (came with an OFR instead of Kahler as they were out of business) and a 2003 Custom Shop KH-2 Neck Thru. Great to play back to back!

ESP 348

Thanks man, that's awesome.

I was thinking it was an Ebony fretboard, but it looked a little lighter than Ebony would normally look on my computer screen.

I thought it might have been a very dark Rosewood. But all good, thanks for sharing the specs mate, it's definitely a killer guitar.

BlackJack21

He forgot to take the fret protector off so the fretboard doesn't look as dark from the light reflection.

ESP 348

Thanks mate, I totally forgot about that.

AK

Ah yes it looks lighter because of the fret protector. It is ebony indeed. Here are some more photos as requested. Hope you like them:

ESP 348

Guitar looks amazing man!! Congrats again and enjoy.

Post to Thread