ESP KH-2 SE 'Greenburst' - Where were they built ?

ESP KH-2 SE 'Greenburst' - Where were they built ?

Updated
Hi guys, After this post about the difference of hardware (Europe, US, RoHS, Black, Chrome, ...) I'm coming with a new question about this guitar : - Where were they built ? I saw some "Custom Shop" on Youtube, with the...
MORE »
New Kirk Hammett gold V sig???

New Kirk Hammett gold V sig???

Updated
I just ran into this post from Kirk on Instagram. What a beauty! could not find other pictures yet.  ...
MORE »
Dean L.

Lynch flaming skull

Updated
Does anyone have information on the Lynch flaming skull guitars if there were bootlegs I have one but it's not a carved top and no esp logo any info would help thanks...
MORE »
niko b.

I wish someone would help me see if this guitar is legal

Updated
 I bought a George Lynch autographed guitar. I don't know if it's legal. I'd like to see it for me ...
MORE »
michael s.

my lefty kh-2

Updated
rolling out with the lefty i've had since new from venue music in sydney (now closed)  I have a cert with it but really had to bust their balls at the time to get it. Now i heard at the time 93-95 the serial number on neck...
MORE »
likelinus

KH-3 Idea

Updated
What do you think about a KH-3 with a KH-2 neck? I'm kind of digging it! Would you? I have a KH-3 that I rarely use. I was thinking about it and I realized I don't care for the headstock. That got me to thinking about...
MORE »
ESP Explorer Case Forsale

ESP Explorer Case Forsale

Updated
I found this laying around and don't need it anymore so it's up forsale. This hardshell case is the rarer one with the plush interior, thicker hard shell exterior, and ESP metal plate. It is in excellent condition with only a...
MORE »
My Kirk HAMMETT Monster Movies Collection

My Kirk HAMMETT Monster Movies Collection

Updated
It's been a long since I'd like to share with you guys my custom Kirk's guitars, some of you know them more than others, in details or not, so, here they are : ------------------------------ ESP KH-2 - 'THE MUMMY' It's a...
MORE »
emg3254

Anyone have a "Grynch" for sale?

Updated
Hello, Looking for another Ltd. Grynch.  I owned one new but ended up selling it years back.  Looking for another one now but only if the price is decent.  If not, I'll pass.   Please let me know if want to sell one.  PM me...
MORE »
Kh-Ouija Natural

Kh-Ouija Natural

Updated
Im looking for a kh-ouija natural if anyone has one for sale. been trying to hunt one down for a while but no luck. I ran across one on ebay and no luck. Ran into one on reverb and the guy backed out. If anyone has one for...
MORE »
EII KH-2 Purple/Red sparkle Survey

EII KH-2 Purple/Red sparkle Survey

Updated
For the past few years, I have searched for my dream guitar from all the brands and artists only to discover that I had already the answer from my favorite band Metallica.  Then came ESP KH-2 Red sparkle and I knew it was the...
MORE »
Andrew Y.

Gary Holt White hardtail

Updated
Hi, anyone have any idea if the Gary Holt GH-600 snow white LTD will be released in a hardtail version same as the black one? I just don't want to go for another Floyd equipped guitar but love the Holt in the white with red...
MORE »
Zorlac question.

Zorlac question.

Updated
Looking at a Zorlac. All checks out but the neck is painted black, is that a thing? Were any of them from 84-89 painted? Also the neck is a bit beefy, stark contrast to my KH2s, is this how they did it back than? *Added...
MORE »
emg3254

Hetfield "Got Riff?" sticker?

Updated
Can anyone make me one for my Grey Truckster?  I love the "Got RIff?" logo but needs it to be correct with the star logo, etc....  If you can please PM me.   Thanks!!...
MORE »
LTD BW-1 in action

LTD BW-1 in action

Updated
Playing through Shining's "Vilja & Drom" on my LTD BW-1 Evertune guitar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpfGYYNBUds...
MORE »