Lynch Custom Shop Baritone

Lynch Custom Shop Baritone

Updated
Would appreciate some input here, im looking into getting a Baritone and the F series style Lynch signature looks pretty awesome to me. Does anyone here have one? Any Pros/Cons worth mentioning? If anyone here has one,...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

Jackson SL1 vs Lynch

Updated
I just bought a new SL1 and I'm pretty disapointed. I have the kami II and the SB tiger Lynch sig models and the jackson sounds like hell compared to them. They all have the same pickup, Duncan JBTB4's and I play through a...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

Mid eighties Lynch ESP Yellow Tiger

Updated
I bought this from a guy in Japan who said it was made in or around 86, has anyone ever seen an actual ESP lynch like this before? I would like to know exactly when it was made. Thanks here are some pics....
MORE »
purom2006

How many ouija in the world? Pls. post pics.

Updated
I want to know exactly.:D...
MORE »
Emg's in DV8 custom?

Emg's in DV8 custom?

Updated
Am thinking about putting some emg's in my esp dv8 model, has anyone used the dv8 with emg's, I know devildriver and God forbid are amongst the artisits that use this combination. What do you guys think?...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

Kamikaze IV Wood

Updated
Can anyone tell me what kind of wood the kamikaze IV's are made of?...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

Kamikaze IV

Updated
Can anyone tell me what kind of wood the Kami IV's are made of?...
MORE »
SE7EN

Noob question about the Jon Donais sig

Updated
I have huge gas for this guitar, but after browsing online for a while i was amazed on the huge price difference between the LTD version and the ESP. The LTD retail price is aroun $900.00 and the ESP version is around low...
MORE »
Christmas Kamikaze IV??!!!

Christmas Kamikaze IV??!!!

Updated
Check out the...
MORE »
Allistah

Recommended Strings for KH-2

Updated
Hello everyone, I have a KH-2 NTB and I wanted to know what the recommended strings are for this guitar? I know that can vary from person to person, but staying true to this "signature" model following Kirk's specs, what...
MORE »
Allistah

Possible high frets on KH-2 - Need advice

Updated
Hello everyone, I have a KH-2 NTB and I noticed that there are a couple of frets that are high. Not too bad, but if I put a straight edge across three frets I can slightly rock it on the high fret. This guitar is...
MORE »
xdaynex

basswood+maple?

Updated
hey how are the guitars with basswood bodies and maple necks?do they play well and are they unbalanced?...
MORE »
puppet-on-a-string

Neck shape of the DV8

Updated
Hi there, I love my DV8-R and I was just wondering, what neckshape it is (I'm thinking about ordering a custom shop ESP, so I need to know the exact term for ist :confused:)...
MORE »
Insane

pics of JD-600

Updated
hi! are there already some real-life pics of the JD-600? does anybody here own one already? i would really like to know how the back of this thing looks^^...
MORE »
pharvey3232

Seiral number for early Lynch Haji

Updated
Hey guys. Anyway for me to get a production year on my early Lynch Haji Skull and Snakes. 917817 Thanks...
MORE »