How many ouija in the world? Pls. post pics.

Updated
purom2006
I want to know exactly.:D
R11GJH

Suggest you search the old threads this has been discussed to death.

The Edge Of Darkness

49 with moon and stars inlays
49 with skull and crossbone inlays
one of each in Kirk's hands

and then countless of airbrushed or painted KH2
at least this is what I know

R11GJH

I believe kirk has 2 Ouijas 1 with Moon and Stars where the stars are below moon and has 2 stars at 24th fret.

He also has another Ouija with Moon and Stars where the stars are above the moon and has 1 star at 24th fret. I have never seen Kirk with a Skull and Cross Bone Ouija.

Tell me if you have???

The Statement 100 made up of 49 of each Stars and Moons and Skull and Cross Bone models and 1 of each with Kirk is incorrect as he has at least 2 different Moon and Stars and no Skull and Cross Bones that I have seen.

The Edge Of Darkness

I believe kirk has 2 Ouijas 1 with Moon and Stars where the stars are below moon and has 2 stars at 24th fret.

He also has another Ouija with Moon and Stars where the stars are above the moon and has 1 star at 24th fret. I have never seen Kirk with a Skull and Cross Bone Ouija.

Tell me if you have???

The Statement 100 made up of 49 of each Stars and Moons and Skull and Cross Bone models and 1 of each with Kirk is incorrect as he has at least 2 different Moon and Stars and no Skull and Cross Bones that I have seen.

sorry...I wasn't particulary sure but someone here said he has a skull and bones...or it's just my memoy that's fucked up

R11GJH

Thats cools, I would like to see one if he has one.

Post to Thread