ESP JH Truckster

Updated
ESP JH Truckster

Hi guys,

I had some LTDs Hetfield and Hammett, but it's time for me to buy a "real" ESP! And my will goes to the Truckster.. For me, it's such an underrated guitar! Does anybody of you have this beast, or have played with it ?

Thanks a lot !

Quentin

Flying Dutchmen

Have one super versatile guitar. Big fat sound and tons of sustain as you would expect from top class guitar. 

Great finish of the paint, but on the other hand a matter of taste. You either love it or hate it.

i had the LTD version before, but the ESP is way better.

Breadfan32

I’ve owned a bunch. If you like the look then you will like how it plays and sounds.  

I don’t think you would be disappointed.  

Guiguitarz

Hell of a guitar. Don't know how I could have sold it ...

Pushead

What a great picture. Fantastic backdrop, great lighting, great post. 11/10

Guiguitarz
Pushead wrote:

For your pleasure Sir. Pus

Pims
Guiguitarz wrote:

For your pleasure Sir. Pus

50 shades of ESP, or the "G." spot?

Quentin

Thanks all! I know a lot of people don’t like ´cause of the design, but colors and taste... 

And yes G, how could you!! I’m joking, Just have to go in your « pleasure room » and your sadness is forgotten 

Connor L.

Image result for james hetfield in concert 2018 

Any of y'all that have owned this guitar in the past know if the 3-paint effect is just an overlay, or if it really is painted 3 times to where, if I scratched it off in spots, I could see all the layers, like on Het's? Can't say I liked this guitar at all until 2018 when I first saw how heavily Het had relic'd it, it looks fantastic the more beat up it gets!

Pushead

Both versions have layered paint. The ESP versions have much thicker layers so that you can actually feel depth when you run your fingers over the lower layers. The LTD version feels much flatter.

Connor L.

Such an awesome detail. Thanks!

Breadfan32

I agree that it does look better heavily relic’d.  

Dominic D.

Beast of a guitar and feels great to play. 

Isn't that one the one he was playing when he fell into the trap door in the stage? I recall reading or seeing something along those lines

Guiguitarz

It is.

Dominic D.

I'd like to know how his Snakebyt faired after being thrown accross the stage, I've seen it on stage since so it's going but must be banged up lol 

Post to Thread