NGD KH2 CUSTOM SHOP

Updated
NGD KH2 CUSTOM SHOP

Picked up another KH guitar that I don't need! Fretboard oiled up and it's already sitting under my bed with the rest of them.

I saw this guitar on Ebay Australia last week and I just couldn't say no to it.

It's a 2003 Custom Shop order in 100% mint condition, just the way I like them. I can't see a mark on it anywhere.

The original owner ordered it while he was living in Japan. He never played it as he was too busy with work. He eventually moved to Australia around 5 years ago and decided to sell it now as he still never played it. lol

It came with the original gig bag, tremelo arm and it also have some odd looking guitar strap locks that I haven't seen before.

Sorry the pics are not that exciting as the KH2 looks like the rest of them out there, just thought I would share.

ESP 348

NGD!

I didn't want to start a new thread because I don't have many pics and they are shit pics. lol

I recently purchased this 2017 ESP Demonology guitar from our good mate Shane at B Music here in Australia.

It arrived two days ago. First Tombstone case I have now also lol. Quite a nice case actually, better quality than I expected.

Guitar is great as to be expected, although I haven't plugged it into an amp yet. Had a little strum for 2 minutes yesterday before I put it away.

Overall, very happy to have another guitar in the collection, but still have plenty more to go.

Here are my crappy pics, hope you all enjoy.

Alamodome

Congratulations my friend. It always feels like heaven to open a new ESP case correct? I knew you had this as of last week but was waiting until you posted it on the board. 

ESP 348

Cheers man!

Yes, it's always a wonderful feeling opening up the case to a new guitar of yours.

Thanks bro, I had to play my cards right in regards to actually buying this one and showing it off

Wifey doesn't get on this forum, so I am VERY safe to post pictures here.

Thanks again.

HateEvent

Congrats! I would love another CS KH!

ESP 348

Cheers Hate! I can't wait to get the next one.  

Pinian

Congrats sir!

ESP 348

Hey, cheers man! Appreciate it.

Post to Thread