NGD KH2 CUSTOM SHOP

Updated
NGD KH2 CUSTOM SHOP

Picked up another KH guitar that I don't need! Fretboard oiled up and it's already sitting under my bed with the rest of them.

I saw this guitar on Ebay Australia last week and I just couldn't say no to it.

It's a 2003 Custom Shop order in 100% mint condition, just the way I like them. I can't see a mark on it anywhere.

The original owner ordered it while he was living in Japan. He never played it as he was too busy with work. He eventually moved to Australia around 5 years ago and decided to sell it now as he still never played it. lol

It came with the original gig bag, tremelo arm and it also have some odd looking guitar strap locks that I haven't seen before.

Sorry the pics are not that exciting as the KH2 looks like the rest of them out there, just thought I would share.

ESP 348

Cheers friends, much appreciated. It's a wonderful guitar, feels absolutely amazing.

Will get some pics of them all together when I can, good excuse fill my couch up again.

AK

Beautiful !!

ESP 348

Cheers AK! It's been over 2 years since I bought my KH20...................................too long between drinks I think.

ESP 348

Just looking on Ebay and came across this KH2 NTB guitar for sale in Korea.

It's the first I have seen to have the new ESP logo on the back of the headstock. The back of the head stock looks strange as if it's too 'bare'.

Serial number is blurred out in most pics, but they missed one. Serial # looks to be K1504401.

It also comes with a COA. Very interesting as I thought COAs were only a US thing.

Surely this KH2 was not ordered in the USA. Comes with EMG 81/60 combo, I think they been going with that combo since 2009.

All very interesting either way. Here's the link if anyone is interested in making an offer on it.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ESP-Original-KH-2-NT-Kirk-Hammett-Signature-Metallica-Black-Floyd-ElectricGuitar-/272139978156?hash=item3f5cce85ac:g:3fkAAOSwG-1WyJvK

Breadfan32

I have the new logo on my iron cross.  At first I missed the circle logo but it's grown on me and I actually like it better.  

ESP 348

Cheers man, it definitely makes the back of the head stock look very clean doesn't it?

ESP 348

Apologies AK, it's been nearly 3 years since I bought my KH20!! Man time flies. :(

BlackJack21

Here's another one that came on the market. Looks like an 05 though.

2006 ESP KH-2 Neck Thru

ESP 348

Those NTB guitars are the best!

Nice guitar, I am watching it to see what it sells for, if it does.

RZK

Good deal, man. I know how hard it is to pass these up. Wish I could find a couple RZK hard cases. I ended up with 2 that don't have the OHSC.

ESP 348

Thanks man, I am addicted to these KH guitars. That's for sure.

I will keep an eye out for those RZK cases for you, but to be honest I haven't seen any come up for sale that I can remember man.

Enjoy your weekend bro.

ESP 348

I see that NTB Hammett sold for US $1535. Someone got a nice buy for that money.

ESP 348

Curious, can I change the title of my thread???

Or can only a Mod do it now?

ESP 348

I just don't have the time my friend.

I will play them one day, but for the time being no time to even look at them.

I am hoping to get them all out to oil them up and will take an updated pic of the collection to post here on the forum.

Well, I can make 10-20 mins a day for guitar time I guess, but with a Wife and kids in the house I won't be able to crank it up and enjoy.

Big Daddy B
ESP 348 wrote:

Curious, can I change the title of my thread???

Or can only a Mod do it now?

You can do it. Go back to your original post and click edit. You not only can change the text but also the title.

ESP 348

Thanks Big Daddy, I will check it out.

ESP 348

Changed threat title, cheers Big Daddy!

Post to Thread