JAMES HETFIELD New Sig !! => The Vulture !

Updated
JAMES HETFIELD New Sig !! => The Vulture !

Breaking news from NAMM Show guys !! 

Here's the new V from ESP, The VULTURE :

More pics to come I hope, feel free to feed the post with !

G.

ESP 348

Very interesting in regards to the inlays. Cheers gents!

Kenneth G.

1. I need help on picking either the snakebyte or vulture i love the feel of both explorers and v guitars and i really want a signature.

2. Any tips?

Breadfan32

I don't think you can go wrong with either.  The satin snakebytes and vulture look awesome.  

They are both going to play and sound great.  I would pick the one that looks better or the one you could possibly get for cheaper.  

Kenneth G.

True well thanks for the help man

Big Daddy B

My vote would be for vulture

Guiguitarz
Kenneth G. wrote:
  1. I need help on picking either the snakebyte or vulture i love the feel of both explorers and v guitars and i really want a signature.
  2. Any tips?

Go for the ESP issue of the Vulture, brand new design, not even played live by Papa Het, and investment  ahaha.

Or go for a Nice ESP Black Truckster, mine is for sale 

ESP 348

Go for the Vulture just to be different.

You already know it's going to be an amazing instrument to play.

Sixcubed

Just saw that they are available now on the website and ordered one immediately! Order states I should receive it in 3-7 days. It will be a nice addition to the collection!

Sven R.

Just love how you have that Maiden flag behind all your Hetfield sigs Nice collection btw!

Sixcubed

Lol I know. My music room has all kinds of flags in it and everyone that sees it says the same thing. One of these days I will change them around to make more sense!

Breadfan32

Can't wait to see some pics and a review!

Big Daddy B
Sven R. wrote:

Just love how you have that Maiden flag behind all your Hetfield sigs Nice collection btw!

must be a big ass flag

ESP 348
Sixcubed wrote:

Just saw that they are available now on the website and ordered one immediately! Order states I should receive it in 3-7 days. It will be a nice addition to the collection!

Awesome, congrats man. Looking forward to seeing more pics and you telling us what it's really like.

Sixcubed

Looks like ESP jumped the gun on putting this one up on the website! They canceled my order due to no inventory. Disappointed!

Breadfan32

I was wondering how that was going to happen as it seems most dealers won't be receiving them until May.  

Sixcubed

I understand it has just been introduced but I was hoping that I would at least be put on a list to receive one when they were available instead of just being cancelled altogether. Oh well, now I will just negotiate with my dealer and get it cheaper instead of paying full price. Time to call GC for the JH-3 they have for sale......

Guiguitarz

It seems like James is about to use his new toy tonight !!! :

And Kirk a LTD Nosferatu ....

Big Daddy B
Guiguitarz wrote:

And Kirk a LTD Nosferatu ....

How unfortunate. Maybe it's to smash and set ablaze a la Hendrix

Guiguitarz

"Unfortunate" .... Not for long .. hahah He played his 2 millions $ "Greenie" on Whiskey  , that's a F****ing contrast between his $990 Nosferatu 

Big Daddy B

Was supprised to see him going all apeshit on the Mummy during his solo. Oh well, he has 3 more +  a mini

ESP 348

That pic of James is great.

This one of Kirk is gammin!

Perfect timing for Kirk to play it live on stage to help push sales early.

Post to Thread