Edwards KKV Crackle on the BAY!!! FUCK MY LIFE!

Updated
Edwards KKV Crackle on the BAY!!! FUCK MY LIFE!
Buy it now was 1200, and some ebayer put in a bid at 900 cancelling the buy it now option!! Someone bid quick!! so he can't retract the bid and use the buy-it-now option. 1200!! what a steal! When I bought the JH-2 over the weekend, I knew with my luck, a guitar I've been searching years for would come up, fuck my life!!. Edit, I bid on it myself, no way am I gonna win it though, the original bidder should have sooooo used the buy it now option! This ebay alert depressed the shit out of me :( On further research, the last Edwards KV sold from Germany on Ebay for 351 euro.
Trendkill

That FB page was made by Tayf, the member here from Turkey. I'm not much of a fan of 24 fret guitars though, had one once, sold it on. So it probably is best that someone else (named Yann from Germany) got it as it's his dream guitar. Just sorry my last bid put the price up 500 dollars for him, but c'est la vie. i've asked him to post some pics when he gets it, so hopefully he will, the official KKV thread, the last post was one of mine with a link to Mae guitars of the Edwards EKV-125. Only time I had ever heard of it, and the pic on the Mae site doesn't reveal too much. Just hard to believe one of them sold for only 351 euro on Ebay in Germany last year :(. Will hold out for when one turns up some place, I've got enough google and ebay alerts set up for it :D

sk3tch3dx

i'm considering selling my KKV crackle custom shop

Gfunk

i'm considering getting a fish sub with hot peppers

Trendkill

I'm considering how much are you selling your KKV crackle sustom shop for.

Warmacht's last one was 3500 dollars and didn't fare too well for a sale.

load more replies (2 of 2)
HateEvent

Price?

dsquared

How is the consideration coming along? Or is it already sold?

Trendkill

Isn't that topic a taboo subject around here?

Geetarguy70

Drugs

Gfunk

Isn't that topic a taboo subject around here?

I never heard and was curious.

Drugs

Has that been substantiated? Not conjecture?

load more replies (1 of 1)
mihnea

That sucks....

Post to Thread