Edwards KKV Crackle on the BAY!!! FUCK MY LIFE!

Updated
Edwards KKV Crackle on the BAY!!! FUCK MY LIFE!
Buy it now was 1200, and some ebayer put in a bid at 900 cancelling the buy it now option!! Someone bid quick!! so he can't retract the bid and use the buy-it-now option. 1200!! what a steal! When I bought the JH-2 over the weekend, I knew with my luck, a guitar I've been searching years for would come up, fuck my life!!. Edit, I bid on it myself, no way am I gonna win it though, the original bidder should have sooooo used the buy it now option! This ebay alert depressed the shit out of me :( On further research, the last Edwards KV sold from Germany on Ebay for 351 euro.
Twinturbonotch

Some people are just idiots and have no idea what guitars are worth or furthermore, what a great deal is.

Last year, an MX130 with the diamond plate came up for sale with a buy it now $400......$400!!!!!!!!

Some moron put in a bid and cancelled the buy it now. Needless to say, the guitar ended up selling for around $900. The guitar was only on ebay for about 2 hours when I noticed it.

Trendkill

Reckon I'll have to pass up on it, after buying he JH-2. If the person that did the first bid is a user here, send me a message and I'll retract my bid so they can retract their's and use the buy it now option.

Powerslave

how does the edwards compare, quality wise, to the ESP version?

Twinturbonotch

I don't have a direct comparison between the edwards krackle vs the esp, but I do have an edwards e-98-ltc which is the les paul custom replica. The quality control on these edwards are awesome in my opinion. I also own an ESP Skull N Snakes and I would say that the quality is the same comparing both. They are both very high quality and the attention to detail are amazing. But then again, ESP quality control has always been top notch.

sk3tch3dx

I'd hold out for the real deal, it took a good 15 year wait for the right timing for me to get one (ie. money, availability ectect) but it was well worth it, i checked out the Edwards' version after i had gotten the Crackle, and it was no where near the quality imo

HateEvent

I would love an ESP Crackle, it would have to be exactly that though.

Unfortunately, if one were to come up for sale right now, I'm not in the position to buy.

I'll just have to wait :)

Trendkill

It will be interesting to see how much it sells for though. I would have paid the 1200 bucks as there are no custom charges, hope it sells for more than the buy it now price :D

HateEvent

I presume it is yourself winning at the $930?

Trendkill

Nah, not me. Wish I could but gonna have a huge credit card bill in two weeks for the JH-2, can't justify spending more for another guitar, no matter how much I want it! I would have used the buy-it-now option though!. First day of Cheltenham was a bad day for me!. If I had won a few bob there I would be bidding.

ESP 348

Nah, not me. Wish I could but gonna have a huge credit card bill in two weeks for the JH-2, can't justify spending more for another guitar, no matter how much I want it! I would have used the buy-it-now option though!. First day of Cheltenham was a bad day for me!. If I had won a few bob there I would be bidding.

Bah, work extra shifts!! GET the money needed to buy this guitar. :o:o

load more replies (2 of 2)
Justinschut

That's not a bad price, is it ? (not an expert on the KKV's)

Trendkill

It's expensive. There's two in a shop in Korea, shipping to Ireland 1670. Lot of bucks. One sold on German Ebay last Sunday for 600 euro or so.

Justinschut

I thought the one in Germany was an Edwards

Trendkill

10 seconds to go was at 930, put in a bid of 1400 dollars, sure I'd win it... Some other guy in the dying minute had put in a higher max bid ended on 1425. Balls... On a plus side, 1200 euro stays in my pocket :D . Which I'm happy about as for an email from qantas yesterday... More flight sales :D

ESP 348

10 seconds to go was at 930, put in a bid of 1400 dollars, sure I'd win it... Some other guy in the dying minute had put in a higher max bid ended on 1425. Balls... On a plus side, 1200 euro stays in my pocket :D . Which I'm happy about as for an email from qantas yesterday... More flight sales :D

SO close!! :D

Qantas. Lovely. ;)

Trendkill

Makes me wonder would it have been mine if I hadn't shared it on here :D. If the person who bought it is on here, apologies for boosting your price by 500 dollars, and please post pics :). Had a few emails with the seller, he seemed shady, but that's just the impression I got, wouldn't be surprised if he had bid on it himself to push up the price.

919 euro flights to Sydney... 12 cases to be dealt with in the next month... Clear the workflow and maybe, just maybe :)

ESP 348

919 euro flights to Sydney... 12 cases to be dealt with in the next month... Clear the workflow and maybe, just maybe :)

Cheap. :D

Trendkill

The guitar sold to a board person so it's good news. I hope he will post pics of the guitar, is it a bolt-on etc. Some more info on the guitar would be great :). When it arrives, please post a New Guitar Day thread :)

sk3tch3dx

you'll be thanking yourself when you are able to get the real thing, trust, according to a fb page dedicated to the gtr, there's 20 that were made, every few years one pops up on the 'bay I've seen them on Mae guitars in japan also, mine worked out to $4666 cdn, plus another, just over $700 to ship it

Post to Thread