MAX CAVALERA FANS ...what do you think?

Updated
garyjfoster
i read on you tube people bashing on max cavaleras guitar skills..they said 1) max sucks at guitar 2)he doesnt deserve a signature guitar 3)he makes no money 4)he is retarded for using only 4 strings and that he should play a bass, 5)live they lower him because he sucks at playing 6)his skills are limited because he doesnt use the high strings 7)he left sepultura cause he and his wife are greedy and wanted to take all the money forthemselves and not divide it equally personally..i hate solo players...its the whole look at me thing...i find the people that go to school to learn guitar(berkley) or what have you...lose their natural talent and what music truly means...they get all book smart and lose their heart for music....they cant play or write with others and dont know what to do except for solo's i think max rules since the 80's to now...he is still blasting out heavy ass riffs and has not sold out... i have been playing 23 years and can play solos and all that bullshit...but what it comes down to is you play whats in your heart...not what guitar world tells you...fuck all that shit
garyjfoster

old sepultura owns

tyvan

in my opinion vai is a better jammer on the guitar, but steve vai is the most innovative guy iv seen

garyjfoster

he has his moments

tyvan

coming from the guy whos addicted to max cavalera

Metallijosh

My grandma used to have a chevy cavalier.

garyjfoster

i have listened to all musicians...band and solo artists...i do have satch influence when surfing with the alien came out...to me thats the only solo album i think smokes...i love that album....but everything else kind of bores me...im just more into riffs and structure and that kind of stuff....but the solo artist thing gets old to me really fast...great players..but boring to me

The Sloth

i read on you tube people bashing on max cavaleras guitar skills..they said
1) max sucks at guitar
2)he doesnt deserve a signature guitar
3)he makes no money
4)he is retarded for using only 4 strings and that he should play a bass,
5)live they lower him because he sucks at playing
6)his skills are limited because he doesnt use the high strings
7)he left sepultura cause he and his wife are greedy and wanted to take all the money forthemselves and not divide it equally

fuck all that shit.

1) He acheives what he wants to achieve musically. Mission accomplished.
2) Legendary metal frontman...dumb thing to say
3) who knows? how can anyone know? what the fuck does it have to do with them
4) the music he comes up with only uses 4 strings, it works for him, each to their own.
5) dont know abou that one but i remember the levels being quite drastic but its the same for Machine head, I recall
6) balls
7) speculation, who really knows apart from the people involved

garyjfoster

max has accomplished more with 4 strings than most people can do with 6 or 7 or 8 strings

Justinschut

meh

Post to Thread