MAX CAVALERA FANS ...what do you think?

Updated
garyjfoster
i read on you tube people bashing on max cavaleras guitar skills..they said 1) max sucks at guitar 2)he doesnt deserve a signature guitar 3)he makes no money 4)he is retarded for using only 4 strings and that he should play a bass, 5)live they lower him because he sucks at playing 6)his skills are limited because he doesnt use the high strings 7)he left sepultura cause he and his wife are greedy and wanted to take all the money forthemselves and not divide it equally personally..i hate solo players...its the whole look at me thing...i find the people that go to school to learn guitar(berkley) or what have you...lose their natural talent and what music truly means...they get all book smart and lose their heart for music....they cant play or write with others and dont know what to do except for solo's i think max rules since the 80's to now...he is still blasting out heavy ass riffs and has not sold out... i have been playing 23 years and can play solos and all that bullshit...but what it comes down to is you play whats in your heart...not what guitar world tells you...fuck all that shit
garyjfoster

i mean i know its not going to apply to everyone...but with the ones i encountered...its true for me...but jam bands and strictly solo players...dont do it for me

Justinschut

what you said about solo players and schooled guitarists is just as retared as what people said about Max (if not more)

garyjfoster

i speak from expierence...not all players

kgry

Max is great. That is all.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Curt Daddy

ALOT of people on youtube just talk out of their ass, and just do it because it's relative anonymity so they don't have to worry about anyone IRL giving them shit for anything they say.. unless a friend happens to spot your youtube channel.... and alot of the ones that do all that talking out their ass have like no videos showing themselves.

Scaramanga

Max is a great musician, end of story!

AX_addict

I've been a fan of Max since the beginning and I've seen him evolve from speed thrash to a much better sound that has groove. I love people who bash him because he's the first one to say he isn't the best guitar player.

He knows what it takes to put a good solid head banging song together and he does it every time.

I've had the fortune to sit in the front row of at least 20 of his shows and they've never turned him down in the mix!

As for making money...I think he's headed to Russia next week. I think he's making more money at this then any of those people on youtube!

Dark Alone

It's well past time for the Sep reunion. Everyone needs to stop being a vag about it and make it happen.

blistered earth

personally..i hate solo players...its the whole look at me thing...i find the people that go to school to learn guitar(berkley) or what have you...lose their natural talent and what music truly means...they get all book smart and lose their heart for music....they cant play or write with others and dont know what to do except for solo's

i think max rules since the 80's to now...he is still blasting out heavy ass riffs and has not sold out...

i have been playing 23 years and can play solos and all that bullshit...but what it comes down to is you play whats in your heart...not what guitar world tells you...fuck all that shit

cav owns
btw foster i second all of that dude \m/

garyjfoster

thank you sir..i say what i want..im glad you agree

Ozzfun

Max likes riff in the night.

tyvan

so wait your telling me steve vai has no heart for his music, iv seen him crying while hes playin

Ozzfun

so wait your telling me steve vai has no heart for his music, iv seen him crying while hes playin

:rollin

AX_addict

Satch owns Vai!

garyjfoster

i agree satch owns vai

ESPANDY16

ok im confused, im listening to territory right know and im pretty sure i herd a solo, tapping too...

do you not like bands with solos?

tyvan

satriani is badass, of course he owns vai, he taught vai

Justinschut

I like Vai's stuff better

Post to Thread