JH-1 in mint condish or close

Updated
TALLICA
Hi there, Looking for a JH-1 with neon green flames as opposed to the JH-1 with the red flames. Anyone out there have one of these? ESP version, not LTD. Shoule you happen to have one and have a desire to part with it, please let me know.
Evil Eye Virtue

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Absolutely awesome. I'm glad to have a part of the mayhem. Playing through all those guitars was a chore though. Phil kept handing them to me one after another. I was like "whoa, slow down bro, I can only play that one chord so many times...my fingers hurt".

DUKE

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Absolutely awesome. I'm glad to have a part of the mayhem. Playing through all those guitars was a chore though. Phil kept handing them to me one after another. I was like "whoa, slow down bro, I can only play that one chord so many times...my fingers hurt".

Goddamn dude! How could you hold the same pose and chords all throughout those pics?

You're lucky you got to play all of them!

TALLICA

Now this is becoming some legendary shit right here! My first thread created on the ESP boards and it just won't go away! BTW Pus...looks like you've been keepin' the ol' guitar making axe pretty sharp and you've been a busy fella! I'll pay $5k for one of 'em and a dollar for each additional one. Or maybe you could run a special....BOGO...buy one get one free!

Haakenstad

aw, that black Eclipse is so fucking awesome

BroKV

That Gibby on the right (black) is the shit.

Pushead

That Gibby on the right (black) is the shit.

That's Aunt Edna pre-surgery.

load more replies (2 of 2)
TALLICA

I want the black ESP back row just to the left of the Trucksters.

Dark Alone

I've played most of those too. And tried to kill the blue one. :lol

:\

Pushead

I've played most of those too. And tried to kill the blue one. :lol

:\

DA hates blue Les Pauls. :lol

BroKV

That's racist!!!

Evil Eye Virtue

I tried to steal a few. But Phil is quicker than he looks. Those bruises weren't photoshoped I can tell you that much my friends.

metallifuk86

if you can put on tape stripes and double sided tape the cross, and gold hardware, you can make it reverseable IMO

Pushead

My favorite part of this thread is that people think the shot of the LPs/Eclipses is photoshopped. :rollin

Dark Alone

My favorite part of this thread is that people think the shot of the LPs/Eclipses is photoshopped. :rollin

I know that one is. The only real shot in this thread is the one with all the JH-1s.

Pushead

Damnit DA, now you're confusing me.

Pushead

The cutouts are different on mine than the actual Uncle Milty. Personally, I like my cross a bit better, but it's not "correct" if you're doing a true copy.

Dark Alone

Only the Goose knows the truth about the contents of this thread...

metallifuk86

how are those cutouts different from mlity? look damn close to me

metallifuk86

i see--- also looks like bigger screws on milty

Post to Thread