JH-1 in mint condish or close

Updated
TALLICA
Hi there, Looking for a JH-1 with neon green flames as opposed to the JH-1 with the red flames. Anyone out there have one of these? ESP version, not LTD. Shoule you happen to have one and have a desire to part with it, please let me know.
SpicyPickles

AFAIK, they did not make any. It was a hetfeild only deal. The ones that you see around are copies

TALLICA

AFAIK, they did not make any. It was a hetfeild only deal. The ones that you see around are copies

I would like one of the even more rare blue flame JH-1s. They didn't even give Het one of those!

I was afraid of that. Thanks for your reply's though. Hey Pushead, you got any pics of the blue flame JH-1? I would love to see that one. If Het doesn't have it, who does??:confused:

load more replies (1 of 1)
Pushead

I would like one of the even more rare blue flame JH-1s. They didn't even give Het one of those!

BroKV

Post pix or it didn't happen.

:rollin

.:st.anger:.

that literally made me lol

Paul 777

Didn't DCGL have a Green Flames V & a Diamond Plate V?

frantic77

Epic

emg32

Damn dude, if you are going to say you are a HUGE Metallica fan and are collecting Hetfields sig. guitars at least do some research.

There are a million sites that tell everything James has ever played and every signature guitar he's ever had.

There are only 6 Hetfield signature guitars and all are ESP's. JH-1, JH-2, JH-3, GRYNCH, Truckster and the new Iron Cross. They all are limited versions except for the Truckster. The GRYNCH was a Ltd. only model. The Truckster is made in both ESP and Ltd. versions. The rest are just ESP only. The JH-4 (Tribal inlayed EX Explorer) was never put into production because James didn't like it.

Are you a new Metallica fan?

Justinschut

Cool, I want it. Where can I preorder ?

Pushead

I have both the red one and the blue one.

emg32

:lol

TALLICA

Do you have the pink one?? I heard they made a pink one too. It was supposed to go to C.C. Deville. But he never picked it up.

Pushead

I think you're trying to play me for a fool. You've made a powerful enemy today, Mr. Boi.

TALLICA

I think you're trying to play me for a fool. You've made a powerful enemy today, Mr. Boi.

Simmer down now. Not trying to make any enemies here. Powerful or not. I'm not trying to play you for a fool either. Just in the week or so that I have been a member of this message board I have seen the statement. "pics or it didn't happen" come up quite a bit. I'm not saying you don't have a blue JH-1, I'm just saying that there is a lot of sarcasm on this message board and after all it is the internet and god forbid there are some people out their that will use it in negative ways.

Anyway, no offense dude. Just funnin' with ya.:D

MyApocalypse

Pus. :rollin:

TALLICA

Pus. :rollin:

^^^You see?? What am I supposed to make of this?

Dark Alone

I was there. And I've played it.

Pushead

I think you took the picture, dood. I don't have the original, just the resized.

Dark Alone

I'll have to look for it. I think I still have the full-size.

Ozzfun

Tallica Boi!

Evil Eye Virtue

That guitar was kickass. I offered Phil money for it, then quickly realized I had no money.

TALLICA

Pushead.....You are the man and I'm quite sure you know that. Is there anyway I could coerce you into parting with your JH-1 with the blue flames? That is a fuckin bueatiful guitar and I apologize for doubting you about it earlier on in this thread.

BroKV

We have all tried to get it out of him, but have failed.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Pushead

I can't see myself parting with that guitar. I cut down the mahogany used for the body with my own bare hands (and an ax, duh.)

Dark Alone

We thought so too.

Post to Thread