Alphonse D.

Real or Fake??

Updated
Hi Guys. After I decided to buy this guitar a few weeks ago, I received a offer for a LTD-EC1000 Black, this gear is in a different city that´s why I can´t try it by myself, being this not a cheap buy I want to be sure this...
MORE »
New Guitar Day!

New Guitar Day!

Updated
Just got a LTD EC-401! Awesome guitar, great neck, tone and look. It also features my favorite pickup combo the Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom in the bridge and the SH-1 59 in the neck. Also it's got the Ervana Compensated nut on...
MORE »
New LTDs From Summer NAMM 2015

New LTDs From Summer NAMM 2015

Updated
Check out the new releases! Click Me...
MORE »
Finally Joined Up!

Finally Joined Up!

Updated
So I don't actually have the guitar yet but its being kindly held for me. I'm getting a first LTD MH-1000 Deluxe FR guitar in the black finish. I can't wait to get this guitar. Was so nice. Will be set up for drop d only so....
MORE »
Gabriel B.

Tombstone series acoustic?

Updated
Read back in January that ESP is planning on releasing a new acoustic line called Tombstone. I've looked everywhere I could for any kind of information on when they will be released or if they even will. Can somebody please...
MORE »
Aaron L.

My Warrant Question

Updated
I bought an LTD EC-10 for my birthday some time in February. Since then i have noticed that my Neck Pickup has gotten... quite. So i got it checked out by a guitar technician. He used an Ohm meter to check the bridge pickup....
MORE »
Jon G.

ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Finish Question

Updated
I just bought this guitar in Vintage Black with Gold trims. Its a matte finish, I want to buy a polish for it, but not sure what to buy. Someone recommended to me the Guitar 1 Polish.  I am just concerned because its a Matte...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

LTD 7 string EMG pickups not moving...

Updated
Hi guys! I just got a brand new LTD MH-417 which has 2 EMG's (81-7 and 707). I bought the guitar as my backup guitar for my main one, which is an ESP Standard Horizon FR7. They are basically the same guitar except the wood...
MORE »
multi scale bass

multi scale bass

Updated
any one play one yet? is there any other videos besides the 2 ive found on youtube?...
MORE »
String Spacing on LTD MH1000 Evertune Bridge

String Spacing on LTD MH1000 Evertune Bridge

Updated
I just bought an LTD MH-1000 with the Evertune bridge.  The first thing I noticed was the string spacing seems different than any other guitar I have.  The bass string is inside the fretboard quite a bit.  Here are some pics....
MORE »
Esp ec-256 dbsb?

Esp ec-256 dbsb?

Updated
Hallo, I have trouble with choosing, i've got an offer from a guy i know for a daphne blue old strat upgraded and reliced but i also want to buy an awesome esp ltd ec 256 dbsb - My question is what are the pro's and the...
MORE »
Kevin F.

Phoenix Model Discontinued

Updated
Just reviewing the ESP/LTD 2015 models and I did not see the Phoenix series.  I guess they have fallen out of favor and ended production.  That's sad because it is a great classic style guitar.  If anybody reads this I...
MORE »
New Guitar with Flaws (Is it normal?)

New Guitar with Flaws (Is it normal?)

Updated
Hi, I am a newbie to the forum. I just bought an brand new XTone PS-1 from an eBay shop. They claimed that the guitar is new and I believe so as it shipped with the original box carton and tight package without any trace of...
MORE »
F-2E String Spacing - General Question

F-2E String Spacing - General Question

Updated
So I took my F2-E to a tech to have it properly set up because the setup on it was atrocious.  I think the previous owner did it himself and with a Floyd Rose, there are too many tricky calibrations in my opinion for me to...
MORE »
Chance to pick up an Alexi 200 for £249

Chance to pick up an Alexi 200 for £249

Updated
any one here have experiance with the 200 model and if so, is it worth that price?...
MORE »