Installing EMG pickups

Installing EMG pickups

Updated
I have an LTD F-154DX and its five string counterpart the F-155DX. For a while now I have been wanting to upgrade them with active pickups, specifically the EMG 35DC (four string) and 40DC (five string) but Ive never...
MORE »
Jacob S.

F-100Fm question

Updated
How gauge of strings can i put on a F-100FM? I had a guitar before that I messed up from having 11's on it and thats what I want on this one....
MORE »
noa p.

metal ST series guitar!

Updated
Now that we have some beautiful metal TE's, we need atleast one metal ST! i think it should be everything that the TE-406 SWS has!! now that would be beautiful!...
MORE »
FAULTY TOGGLE SWITCH EC 1000 DELUXE

FAULTY TOGGLE SWITCH EC 1000 DELUXE

Updated
Just bought a brand new EC-1000 Deluxe and the toggle switch doesn't work which I'm not happy about. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what switch did you replace it with....
MORE »
1999 LTD V-250???

1999 LTD V-250???

Updated
Does anyone know what the 1999 LTD V-250 looks like, or have any info on specs of it??? In the product archives on this site, that page of the 1999 catalog is missing. I am curious is it the pre-lawsuit version since the EXP...
MORE »
yuppicide

Maybe I hold my guitar wrong / Is this doable?

Updated
Maybe I hold my guitar wrong.. I didn't have this issue with my old guitar (cheap $150 Les Paul Special II). I now have the EC-1000 Evertune. The fretwires on the bottom are cutting into my finger and left a bruise. It's...
MORE »
Steven M.

EC-1001FR vs EC-1000

Updated
Is there any way to get the unfinished, non-lacquered feel of the EC-1000 on an EC-1001FR?  Or to simply put a floyd rose in an EC-1000?  I know they are essentially the same guitar, but I don't like the lacquered feel of the...
MORE »
Mike  W.

LTD mh350nt dbsb

Updated
I just bought this guitar and love it so far. I noticed that it was made in China which took me by surprise. My EC-1000 is Korean made, I was under the impression all other Ltd guitars besides the deluxe models are made in...
MORE »
LTD EC-1000T ctm dmz sw FAKE??

LTD EC-1000T ctm dmz sw FAKE??

Updated
Please, Can someone tell me if this LTD is fake? I just bought this guitar and I'm scare if it is fake. Pictures are from ebay.           ...
MORE »
EC-1000 tuning issues

EC-1000 tuning issues

Updated
My ec1000 has the ESP brand tuners with the knob on them. This is my first guitar with locking tuners. The issue I am running into is with my low strings. I tune the 6th string to D but it will never tune properly. On the...
MORE »
First Electric

First Electric

Updated
I've been learning on acoustic for just over a year now and want to get an electric. Music styles I like are 90's grunge, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Foot Fighters. Two thoughts. Buy an inexpensive model like the EC-50 and...
MORE »
jake s.

i dont know anything about this guitar

Updated
  I have a esp ltd guitar and know nothing a out it. The serial number is on the bottom of the fret board. Its a see through purple/pink color. Maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Maybe a basswood body. Its not a pointed head...
MORE »
Andrew C.

TL-6SM bridge issue

Updated
Do you all think this splinter on the bridge of this TL-6SM would be cause for concern structurally? I'm not really concerned about the cosmetics but am curious if this could lead to the low e string causing more damage to...
MORE »
New to LTD

New to LTD

Updated
I figured I would try a LTD guitar, even a cheapy, because of the 24 frets on the LP style, and it looks and plays fine. I'm going to dedicate it to the tuning for the rain song. I bought it used from a dealer last month. He...
MORE »
LTD ST-213 Question

LTD ST-213 Question

Updated
Does anyone have any experience with the LTD ST-213?  I mainly play hard rock and metal and have two Deans that fit that bill well.  But I was wanting a vintage strat type guitar with 3 single coil pickups that is well made...
MORE »