i dont know anything about this guitar

Updated
jake s.

I have a esp ltd guitar and know nothing a out it. The serial number is on the bottom of the fret board. Its a see through purple/pink color. Maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Maybe a basswood body. Its not a pointed head stock, the tuners are on both sides of it. The body is beveled.

Pushead

Looks to be a late 90s or early 2000s H-200 or H-300.  Pickups should be duncan designed (if they haven't been replaced).  Possibly an ash body with a translucent finish, I can't believe they'd do it with basswood.

jake s.

They dont say duncan designed anywhere

Pushead

They could be anything, but it's fairly easy to polish the "Duncan Designed" (or typical Seymour Duncan) off the pickups.

jake s.

Oh well thanks man. Glad to finnaly know what it is. How much is it worth tho?

Pushead

Without seeing a better picture of the guitar, it's hard to determine which model it is (or might be) and the condition.  But realistically, in good shape an early 2000-ish H-300 with the stock (or unknown) pickups is $300 at best.

jt76

Serial number on the fret board puts you around 1995 / 1996,  model was orignially the h2 and later became the h 200 - should say LTD on the neck at the 12th fret,  I have two made out what appears to be Basswood and one that is made out of Ash.  Original pickups were the duncan designed versions of the 59/ jb set.  Original hardware was gotoh.  They orginally sold for $800 list price.   Great guitars,  I use mine to test pickup combinations that I am considering for more expensive guitars.  These don't typically sell for much.   $250 + or - $50,  I think they should sell for about $400- $600 based on the quality of the guitar, but they do not.  I think they sell cheaply because very few people know anything about them.    

Romel M.

please help me verify this LTD bass guitar serial number Made in Korea H0409646

Pushead

Post photos.

Josh in NY

I am gonna have to say roughly 2000 or 2001/2 model year due to the headstock logo. The H-207 logo was identical, just offset due to the 3x4 tuner configuration. Model is more than likely an H-200, which should also have an ash body. See-thru red is the color, and yes a very amazing guitar for the price. Sweet find man!

Post to Thread