Another Ltd in the herd

Another Ltd in the herd

Updated
Well.. GAS hit hard and fast last night. I picked up an Epi Dot last week and I like it but something doesn't quite fit. Like its size and my gut. So I went back to Sam Ash to return it and look around. My wife had been...
MORE »
Bridge issues

Bridge issues

Updated
My bridge on my LTD Explorer is messing up has anyone else had issues with the saddle screws...
MORE »
Jon H.

Hello!!

Updated
New to LTD/ESP. Picked up a Nosferatu and have a Skull & Roses inbound. So far love them....
MORE »
V's

V's

Updated
Am I the only guitarist here who thinks ESP should offer more options for their V's? A floyd here and there or some different finishs would be nice. Always seems like ESP favor the models that already have 50,000 versions of...
MORE »
LTD EC-401 Scratchplate installment.

LTD EC-401 Scratchplate installment.

Updated
Hey guys! I just got my hands on an EC-401 in gloss black. I love the look of it, but I'm contemplating "Les Paul Custom"-ing it a little - gold hardware, scratchplate, etc. My only problem is, that I don't know if a standard...
MORE »
Floyd Rose Special Question

Floyd Rose Special Question

Updated
Hello Forum! A few months ago I bought an ESP LTD M103FM guitar with a Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge. This is my first guitar with a Floyd Rose so I'm still learning the ins and outs. I noticed that when I simply bend...
MORE »
Ok basically do I go Lynch or Jake E Lee in 2016?

Ok basically do I go Lynch or Jake E Lee in 2016?

Updated
Hey guys, newbie here.  Hello all.  Very long time ESP user/fan. Burnt Tiger or Whitey (cough cough)?            ...
MORE »
EC-1000 pickup stance?

EC-1000 pickup stance?

Updated
I didn't see anything in the forum about this yet. Are the humbuckers supposed to sit at an angle in this guitar? This is the only guitar I've ever had where the PU's sit like this. They're not flat with the strings, both...
MORE »
OdgeUK

R1 Nut on LTD ST203FR ?

Updated
Hi Guys Is it normal for these to have an R1 nut?

When I bought this guitar, used, the Floyd Rose Special knife edge on one side had slipped under the post lip and had been then pulled under tension against the...
MORE »
Ryan M.

Grover tuners on MH1000

Updated
Hi everyone, I have a LTD MH1000 which I bought form Guitar Center and it has grover tuners with the floyd rose. I am thinking about blocking the floyd rose so I can unlock the nut and change tunings as if it were a hard...
MORE »
Heavy gauge strings

Heavy gauge strings

Updated
I just purchased a MH-100QMNT and I wanted to put on .12 -.54 heavy gauge strings. The guy at the shop said the bridge and nut can handle it but now that I have a string lined up(.54) it looks way too big for the nut. I...
MORE »
mh 103qm wiring diagram

mh 103qm wiring diagram

Updated
What is the wiring diagram or schematic for the mh-103?  I like the stock pick ups but I like to tinker with sounds, any suggestions for super switch or coil tapping? Also the ESP tech support is the best of any company, had...
MORE »
Daniel W.

Which LTD guitar is this?

Updated
Saw this guitar in the new Counterparts video. Looks like an LTD xtone but im sure its not. Does anybody know what model this is?  Thanks...
MORE »
damon k.

Help to verify beautiful but fake LTD F-200??

Updated
i bought this guitar a while back from someone from China, the back of the headstock has a yellow sticker with serial number CS20110230189 (this serial number doesn't match the expected pattern from google) and nothing else....
MORE »
Jason s.

My EX-100 Custom Painted

Updated
I found a black LTD EX 100 on Ebay real cheap. When I got it it was damaged pretty bad. The corners were broken off paint chips everywhere and the strap pins pulled out of the body. Well I decided I would rebuild this guitar....
MORE »