Another Ltd in the herd

Updated
Another Ltd in the herd

Well.. GAS hit hard and fast last night. I picked up an Epi Dot last week and I like it but something doesn't quite fit. Like its size and my gut. So I went back to Sam Ash to return it and look around. My wife had been pointing out an Epi LP Studio, beat up, neck like a baseball bat, but a nice tone. Then I spotted a Ltd H-250, in Trans red flame top with a SD Invader as a bridge pup. I play it awhile. A little more aggressive than my usual style, and a couple of dings on the back. I take it to the counter to buy it... and then I spot a 2013 Ltd EC-256FM Lemon Drop (or his it Honey Burst) hiding behind the counter. It had just come in and had a fresh setup. Not a ding on it. The clerk hands it to me to try out. Feels just like my EC-1000, but lighter, a little darker tone, but overall a sweet guitar...
Guess who followed me home.

shupe13

Nice!

Congrats!

Adam Kasnyóczki

Looks sweet, congrats

eugene m.

Great Guitar...Love Mine and I'm Repeating a Post from Another Title...Sorry

My Straplocks gave out and my 256 went to the stage-No Major issues but Tuner Snapped off...My Question "Does anyone know the Center Dimensions

of The Hole So I can Replace with Locking Tuners" Im Not Very Handy with Repairs so I dont trust my Calculations

Thanks

Gene

Auriemma

That would be good to know since these tuners aren't the best.  Finding a direct replacement would be good, and since mine is a 2013, there is no reason ESP/LTD should not have that info.  Or at least the OEM of that tuner.

Post to Thread