Ec-1000 dates?

Ec-1000 dates?

Updated
I've been trying to get a decent feel of when my guitars were made...I've got a red ec 1000 with sperzel tuners and black hardware. Until a few months ago, I was unaware that ec1000's now have black chrome hardware and esp...
MORE »
the cock stock sucks.

the cock stock sucks.

Updated
Is it true that the cock stock is making a comeback? I hope not. I think it's the ugliest headstock shape in the world. Have no idea why so many people like it. And who wants to be on stage with a fucking cock in their hand?...
MORE »
LTD AC-200-e

LTD AC-200-e

Updated
Ive had this guitar for about 10 years and its sat in its case for most of its life. Ive been debating on selling it but I havent seen any for sale anywhere. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had some info about it... Year,...
MORE »
My modded LTD MH-417

My modded LTD MH-417

Updated
Hi guys, new here, here is my LTD MH-417 with hand painted EMG's (stock 81-7 and 707) and black knobs instead of the stock silver ones. The pickups look really slimey in real life, they're awesome ...
MORE »
Nick B.

Bought a used mh-1000. Wont stay in tune.

Updated
I cannot get this guitar to stay even somewhat in tune, is this normal for these guitars? is there something specific i have to do with the locking nuts  or anything?...
MORE »
Randon L.

EC-256 switch to heavy-bottoms, any nut filing needed?

Updated
I've got the EC-256 which seems to have come with the 10-46's... I'd like to use Light Top/Heavy Bottom set from D'Addario or Slinky (10,13,17,30,42,52) I'm comfortable adjusting action (done this on another LP) but didn't...
MORE »
LTD Viper

LTD Viper

Updated
So I am (hopefully) soon to be seeking an LTD viper, its got the SG body style I like, with the ESP name I prefer, and also unlike Gibson doesn't put the input jack in the front.    I plan on doing some modifications to it,...
MORE »
TE-212 really cheap

TE-212 really cheap

Updated
I picked up a CAR TE-212 on Ebay for $259.00. I wanted to see one. I'm blown away by the quality per dollar of this guitar. It makes me want the Ron Wood LTD, but it's twice as much. It's a Viet Nam Guitar, and you can see...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

Low gain on my brand new LTD MH-417 with EMG's...

Updated
Hi again! Today I had band practice and the other guitarist has the exact same guitar as mine, an LTD MH-417 7 string with an EMG 81-7 at the bridge and an EMG 707 at the neck. My guitar (in general) sounds as if it had less...
MORE »
Delgado D.

LTD Viper 7 String

Updated
Saw a couple of these on ebay the other day, I was wondering if anyone has a model up for sale, or if anyone just has a model they'd like to share on here. I think the viper series would be nice to have a 7 string in...
MORE »
LTD EC-407

LTD EC-407

Updated
So I was browsing Craigslist this morning for my area and looking in the music gear for sale. What caught my eye is a guy who's selling a EC-407 in satin white for $350. Seems like a good deal but I've never played one and...
MORE »
Modded tailpeice for faster string change!

Modded tailpeice for faster string change!

Updated
After purchasing a brass tailpeice from guitar fetish i decided to cut lines in it to allow for a faster string change on my ec-1000. Instead of feeding the string through and having to pull the entire length, i can now drop...
MORE »
Raymond F.

ESP LTD M-50 Worth it?

Updated
Looking at buying a guitar I know its a little cheaper than most people go but the LTD M-50 has taken my liking has anyone here used one before who can say weather its worth the £139 i am willing to pay for it ???...
MORE »
LTD Gus-600EC: Weird Serial Number

LTD Gus-600EC: Weird Serial Number

Updated
So in November 2014 I bought an LTD Gus G signature guitar, it's the now discontinued Eclipse-shaped model with the SD Blackouts. Out of curiosity I decided to find out more about the construction of the guitar, based on its...
MORE »
LTD ec256 pots and caps specs

LTD ec256 pots and caps specs

Updated
Hi there I've recently bought a LTD ec256, vintage gold, for a great price. I like it a lot, and it plays really well. I'd like to change the pickups and have finally made up my mind for a pair of Dimarzio's 36th...
MORE »