thlh

Pickup Rings?

Updated
I want to put cream pickup rings on my 1987 LTD Eclipse to give it a little more color, but I have had bad luck with aftermarket parts fitting certain guitars.  Has anyone found any that fit correctly without having to...
MORE »
Xytras S.

Guitar upgrade EC1000?? action??

Updated
Hi I have an LTD Viper 10... so... an upgrade will happen. I was thinking in EC1000 vintage black. Does EC 1000 has some neck dive??? I can not handle it in viper anymore. What do I gain? one of my goals is to have less...
MORE »
2022 wish list

2022 wish list

Updated
Hoping for.. QM, FM and burled tops for the TE-1000 and SN-1000 series! Reindeer blue EC-1000 Would love to see the liquid metal finish come to the LTD line. 

maybe some new merch! ...
MORE »
Jonathan W.

I can't find the LTD B215SM on the site

Updated
I have an LTD B215SM 5 string with a single-piece body/neck. Spalted Maple top. It is basically the exact same thing as the B205SM but it has a one piece body. I don't really want to sell it, but I did want to know what it is...
MORE »
Yang H.

kh602 skull missing one eye on 19 fret???

Updated
emmm, pretty strange here, on 19 fret it missing a left eye on that skull head which its an eye sized small hole there. it might be a super rare case. why this skull head not unibody? btw is this bad factory check in Korea? ...
MORE »
EC-1 Arca Menards Racing

EC-1 Arca Menards Racing

Updated
 I recently acquired this guitar. It is signed by a bunch of race car drivers. I can’t find a ton of info, only that it is 1 of 30 and was a prize for a contest in the 2019 race season. If anyone has any info I would love to...
MORE »
Vlad M.

This company may send guitar in Ukraine?(before war is end )

Updated
Hi, I from Ukraine and don't found any information about shipping... This actually just a question, I haven't money for buying guitar, but maybe someone help me. Make peace , not war, my friends !...
MORE »
ESP LTD BK-600

ESP LTD BK-600

Updated
Anyone else have one of these? I just got this a few weeks ago. It has become my go to guitar...especially when coupled with the Butterslax profile in my Kemper. Great job on this guitar. Couldn't be happier....
MORE »
Julz75

LTD logo Iron Cross

Updated
I have a JH Iron Cross (sw) and at some point the plastic LTD logo has fallen off the headstock. I can't seem to locate a replacement for it anywhere (in the UK). Anyone got any ideas... ...
MORE »
Balogh Z.

Esp Ltd EC 256 neck thickness, dimensions?

Updated
I curious the neck thickness at 1st and 12th fret...
MORE »
V-200 Flying V wanted !

V-200 Flying V wanted !

Updated
I’m looking for a V200 V…....
MORE »
V-200 Flying V wanted !

V-200 Flying V wanted !

Updated
I’m looking for a V200 V…....
MORE »
LTD Snakebyte

LTD Snakebyte

Updated
Just recently picked up the black ltd snakebyte and was curious if the older gloss black version was superior to the newer matte black? ...
MORE »
Eduardo M.

Understanding my LTD EX-200

Updated
Hi all,  I recently bought a LTD EX200. I did not put too much attention to the fact that the tone knob has two positions, "high" (unpressing the knob) and "sunk" (pressing down the knob), (using expressions that somebody...
MORE »
Active pickup battery life/status...

Active pickup battery life/status...

Updated
I just got the EC 1000 ET BB and it's my first guitar with active pickups.  How will I know when the battery needs to be changed? Is there an indicator, or will it just die (no volume)? ...
MORE »