Jeppe J.

Esp ltd ec1000 - strings

Updated
Hi  i bought a new ESP EC-1000 i use when i play heavy stuff. 
I want this guitar in 3 differnt tunings like drop A, B, and standard D and change the strings for Ernie Ball Mammoth 012-062, but the big E string sit on the...
MORE »
Just_Jon

LTD Factories

Updated
Does anyone have an idea if LTD guitars are built in a Factory owned by ESP or are they built by cort-tek or a similar company?  I contacted ESP and asked them this question and a couple others (ISO certification), but have...
MORE »
David L.

Truss rod nut

Updated
Are Ltd guitars truss rod nut removable?Mine is an Mh-350fr.I loosened the truss rod few months ago and yesterday it was almost impossible to tighten it anymore,the neck has got a noticeable relief.Or maybe I could lubricate...
MORE »
LTD Factory Codes

LTD Factory Codes

Updated
Is there a list of LTD Factory codes?   I have an LTD 500K, and the serial is prefixed with "E".  Just wondering what the facility codes are for these models.  ...
MORE »
Clay O.

Experiences with Indonesian EC-1000s?

Updated
Question is in the title. What have your experiences been? Are they on par with their Korean counterparts?...
MORE »
Greg W.

M-255 - Is It Even Real???

Updated
So I just bought this M-255 used for almost nothing... but I cannot find ANY information on this thing.  Was it even a guitar that ESP actually produced or did some hack frankenstein this thing together in his basement?  Any...
MORE »
Stephan A.

LTD KH602 knobs

Updated
Hello people i am looking to put custom knobs and new pots on my LTD KH602 and i need to know what kind of pots and what shaft diameter they need to be. Thank you ...
MORE »
Blake H.

Where is my 3 months MI?

Updated
Hi. Does anybody know when I can expect an email about the 3 Free Months of Musicians Institute Online Courses? I bought a LTD and registered for the 3 free months but haven't got anything....
MORE »
Older LTD Horizon? Parts needed

Older LTD Horizon? Parts needed

Updated
Howdy. I have what appears to be an older horizon maybe. I am looking for a few things here. First, I need to identify this guitar. There exist no numbers, stamps, stickers, or anything to assist in identification. Secondly,...
MORE »
Mr.G.

I want to learn but need help! :)

Updated
Hi everyone! I've decided that I want to learn the electric guitar. I've played a very little when I was young a long time ago, and tried to restart later, but didn't work out. But now I've made the commitment and decided to...
MORE »
Douglas K.

Old dog, new tricks

Updated
I'm 64 years old and have always played Fenders, Gibsons. PRS, Epiphones, Peaveys, etc.  A few months ago I spotted a great looking semi-hollowbody at Guitar Center.  To my surprise, it was an LTD XTONE.  I had always thought...
MORE »
Pre-orders for 2022 products

Pre-orders for 2022 products

Updated
Watching all the promotions (Free Musician's Institute training and a free gig bag) set to expire at the end of the year, while patiently waiting as an April pre-order of the 2022 lineup gets pushed back into 2023.   So,...
MORE »
stoyche

ltd

Updated
what are some good things to know about the ltd models?...
MORE »
Greetings

Greetings

Updated
I've owned my Ltd F414fm for the last 8 years, however this is my first time utilizing the forums, greetings and salutations....
MORE »
Ivan K.

Ltd Kh 503 serial number Help!

Updated
Hi ESP team, I know that is ESP LTD KH-503 (with the only spider inlay being at the 12th fret, unlike the 603)  Perhaps tell me about its history? I could not find its date of production or the catalogue it was in, and in...
MORE »