ltd

Updated
stoyche
what are some good things to know about the ltd models?
sirsloop

in what regard? compared to what?

___KC___

in what regard? compared to what?

+1

R11GJH

???????????

Justinschut

most of em have strings!!

Throne_Of_Lunacy

most of em have strings!!

haha nice

load more replies (1 of 1)
gorsch

yeah, strings are a good thing. I tried playing another guitar that didnt have strings and let me tell you, that was no easy task. I did alright though. They're also made of wood.

Weasley

yeah, strings are a good thing. I tried playing another guitar that didnt have strings and let me tell you, that was no easy task. I did alright though. They're also made of wood.

:lol

SpiderPig

And they have these things, people call them pickups, but they dont look anything like pickup trucks

gorsch

seriously though, just buy one. You'll soon find out for yourself. Plus they have so many different models and levels of quality that if you cant find 1 you like, playing guitar isnt your thing.

Riverrunsred

try to go with 400 series and up if possible

njrusmc

1. High end LTD's are built like Schecter's but at a fraction of the price.
2. They play like ESP-brand guitars for the most part.
3. Best bang for buck guitars on the market.
4. Often less expensive than comparable Ibanez guitars.

Gil

In my opinion the best guitars out there especially for the money you're paying. AND THEY LOOK COOL TOO!

Simon R.

High end LTD uses same wood body as ESPs, same pick ups too, EMGs, when you look at the specs on the signature models ESP VS LTD ( ALexi ans KH in exemple), there's no difference, so I wonder why pay more for the same guitar. I can't figure out where the whole 1000$ more goes if not in the pockets of the ESP owner

gorsch

High end LTD uses same wood body as ESPs, same pick ups too, EMGs, when you look at the specs on the signature models ESP VS LTD ( ALexi ans KH in exemple), there's no difference, so I wonder why pay more for the same guitar. I can't figure out where the whole 1000$ more goes if not in the pockets of the ESP owner

I think it's man made (ESP) vs machine made (LTD). Really just small detail like bindings and shit like that. LTD's are probably mostly (if not all) done by machines. ESP, a dude probaly sits there for hours detailing shit and finishing by hand. Maybe? I dont really know, just a guess.

ScytheMan

Well, magical wizards create them in the deepest depths of hell and then they are individually checked and set up by Satan himself.

ScytheMan

Smilies are off ;(

Simon R.

LTD for life then

Chuck Norris rules
Van dam Kicks ass

BloodJunkie

LTD for life then

Chuck Norris rules
Van dam Kicks ass

If that's your "sign off tag" you should be kicked in the teeth.

load more replies (1 of 1)
njrusmc

ESP's are factory made as well (the standard series, at least). They are factory made in Japan via assembly line just like LTD's are done in Korea. The difference is the factory QC. Obviously, custom ESP's are handmade, hence the price.

njrusmc

That's what I meant by QC. I was using the term loosely ... some aspects of the construction are done by hand and more carefully than the LTD line, but generally speaking, ESP Standard series instruments are factory made.

Post to Thread