what ltd models are you checkin out?

Updated
ESPANDY16
Man i want an alexi-600! the new roope model is kinda growin on me and i never really liked the rs style and a snow white ec with emgs..pure heaven so what are you all models do you like?
EXPer

Well, since you said LTD models... they don't have to still be in production right? I'm really gasing for an EXP-200 or the old style v-200, the one that looks like the JH1

ESPANDY16

Well, since you said LTD models... they don't have to still be in production right? I'm really gasing for an EXP-200 or the old style v-200, the one that looks like the JH1

nope any model is cool
and im diggin the exps too

Curt Daddy

i've been lookin' at the EC-500 in olympic white can anybody give me other recomendations i'm a lead player and like actives I play blues,funk rock,punk,all styles of metal except for black metal.

the_emptier

fx, ec-1000, m200uc

LOL

I'm wanting the RA-600
Rob Arnold, is like, the coolest dude ever. LOL

ESPANDY16

I'm wanting the RA-600
Rob Arnold, is like, the coolest dude ever. LOL

yeah that models pretty cool never played it before but i bet its smooth as butter

Yoshi

im not a fan of the fact its 24.75, but then again if i get chance to play it, it might change my mind

Ryan 2%

I'd like them to bring back the 30th anniversary bass.

I don't remember if it was a LTD or ESP, but either way, I wanted one. And as soon as I had the cash to get it they were gone. Sad, sad day for me.

gorsch

M200UC all the way........but what I dont get is that my M200FM is neck through but the M200UC is bolt on? Still want one considering their bolt on's are still pretty good. I really want the standard but it's too much money to spend on a guitar that still needs different pick ups. I'm not a fan of EMGs. The 200 will of course needs after market upgrades (pick ups mainly) but it's cheap to begin with. I played a MH100QMNT the other day and was actually really impressed. Well of course the pick ups suck but that was expected. I might get another EC1000. My EC1K in amberburst is sooo sweet.

Meshuggahman106

im really digging the MH-1000 Dark Brown Sunburst. Fits all of my needs as well.

Meshuggahman106

Thanks! I'm debating between the MH-1000 and a 2002 H-1000 now.

ESPANDY16

Thanks! I'm debating between the MH-1000 and a 2002 H-1000 now.

anything with the number 1000 in it has to be good lol

Weasley

rl-600 and m-1000

Throne_Of_Lunacy

im lookin at the V-500

Throne_Of_Lunacy

also the RZK-600

MyApocalypse

EXP..thats about it

load more replies (1 of 1)
gorsch

yeah I checked out the JH200 in digi camo and was pretty disapointed. Thought it was actually pretty cheezy. Hopefully the M200UC wont be a disapointment. Still dont understand why it's bolt on though. My M200FM is neck through and most all the other 200 series guitars are neck through or set neck, except 7 strings. Dont get it.

Metal_Militia

i just posted a topic about my situation..

im stuck between the FX-400 and EX-400

if it all comes down to color, thats where im screwed, i want all 3!! black white and spalted maple :( it sucks when u gotta make this sort of decision

d_byrne23

ive got a mh400nt right now that I havent really broken in because of school and all that shit, but im thinking once I get time to take guitar serious and look into a band situation, a viper 400 sounds like something I might like, maybe a 1000, who knows.

Post to Thread