what ltd models are you checkin out?

Updated
ESPANDY16
Man i want an alexi-600! the new roope model is kinda growin on me and i never really liked the rs style and a snow white ec with emgs..pure heaven so what are you all models do you like?
Borked Bob

im mainly looking at an olympic white ec-400

ESPANDY16

im mainly looking at an olympic white ec-400

yeah cant fail with a white ec

ESPANDY16

hey can somebody tell me if the alexi 200( in white) has a painted neck like the 600(in white) does?

ESPANDY16

hey can somebody tell me if the alexi 200( in white) has a painted neck like the 600(in white) does?

i think i made a mistake when i said painted what i ment is that the neck looks white i think it may have somekinda binding on it does anyone know?
im not an expert on this kinda stuff

Throne_Of_Lunacy

nah its not painted
anyone know if the KH-602's any good?

ESPANDY16

nah its not painted
anyone know if the KH-602's any good?

iv herd good things about the kh-602
and iv played it and i have to say that it was probaly the greatest guitar iv ever played i loved the neck on it! sadly its out of my price and i perfer shapes like vs and explorers.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

not all bolt-ons are like that
i like the feel on some jackson bolt-ons

villiger

im lookin at the ex-400, i love the ex shape but, its alittle uncomfortable when sittin down with it for long periods lol!

SpiderPig

Im lookin at the white M400

Throne_Of_Lunacy

im checkin out the V-500
very nice sound and the neck is very fast

Throne_Of_Lunacy

yeah the price is a killer for me too..
i gotta save up

d_byrne23

question fellas, my next guitar will probably have a trem because I think I'm going to focus a lot more on playing in one tuning and just using the bar to create some emotion in some solos...how are the trems on the ltds? are they all the same, or does a 400 have a reliable trem while a lower model does not? Thanks guys

Throne_Of_Lunacy

ive heard ESP licensed trems sucks and never stay in tune..
but thats just what i heard, i havent actually tried one

ESPANDY16

ive heard ESP licensed trems sucks and never stay in tune..
but thats just what i heard, i havent actually tried one

realy seems to depend what guitar there on, if your buying a cheeper model then it wont work as good but on higher(in retrospect ) it can be pretty good not exactly ofr but it gets the job done

never tried it but i bet if you took a cheeper one to a store they could set it up better

load more replies (1 of 1)
d_byrne23

yeah that's what I've heard and I'm getting a little iffy, I love the craftmanship on my mh-400nt, thats why I wanna stick with ltd, some of the jackson liscensed trems I've owned have been stellar

Throne_Of_Lunacy

yeah ive heard great things about jackson trems
im thinking of buying a pro series DK2
but yeah i suggest you try one of the LTD's with the trems
if i go to my guitar shop over the weekend ill pm you and tell you how they are

d_byrne23

K thanks man, and I had a black dk2, great guitar

Bloopt

i like the ex 400 and the v-500

ShreddyMcFunTits

either the MFA-600 or the new MHB-400 (with the mahogany body rather than maple).

d_byrne23

I'm still debating switching back to a jackson, ever since you mentioned the dk2 again farbeyonddriven I've been thinking, the reason I sold my dk2 when I first got one because of the pups which at the time on the older dk2's were duncan designed and I didn't know how to use a trem system properly, now they come with genuine sd's and i've had enough experiences with floyd rose systems to know what to do...I hate you for mentioning that man lol

ESPANDY16

I'm still debating switching back to a jackson, ever since you mentioned the dk2 again farbeyonddriven I've been thinking, the reason I sold my dk2 when I first got one because of the pups which at the time on the older dk2's were duncan designed and I didn't know how to use a trem system properly, now they come with genuine sd's and i've had enough experiences with floyd rose systems to know what to do...I hate you for mentioning that man lol

ummm yeah...this was about ltd models
lol jk its cool

but hey if you like it get it, i like the jackson models and its always good to have a mix of diffrent companies guitars, there all special in there own way lol

d_byrne23

I know its an ltd forum and I havent bashed their guitars, I really do love my mh400nt, however now I'm getting into a lot of stuff where the trem bar would be useful, and I'm hearing guys say stay away from the ltd floyd's, so obviously a dk2m would only cost me 599, and I'm a big fan of maple necks. But yeah I agree with you lol..cheers

ESPANDY16

I know its an ltd forum and I havent bashed their guitars, I really do love my mh400nt, however now I'm getting into a lot of stuff where the trem bar would be useful, and I'm hearing guys say stay away from the ltd floyd's, so obviously a dk2m would only cost me 599, and I'm a big fan of maple necks. But yeah I agree with you lol..cheers

ohhh and you could always replace the tuners and floyd with real ones alot of people do that, one most esp guitar the floyds will fit and i would asume the dk would be fine too...

the dk2m is the white dinkey with like the natural lookin neck and headstock right? cause i played one and samash this weekend and its really nice, nice fast neck, the pickups were pretty good but im an active snob, unfortunatly i didnt get to use the floyd :[

Post to Thread