what ltd models are you checkin out?

Updated
ESPANDY16
Man i want an alexi-600! the new roope model is kinda growin on me and i never really liked the rs style and a snow white ec with emgs..pure heaven so what are you all models do you like?
The Funnel Weaver

a snow white ec with emgs..pure heaven

I couldn't agree with you more.

MyApocalypse

I don't know why everybodys always hating on the Roope model. I like it

load more replies (1 of 1)
loversmoon

currently waitin on a JD 600 to come in. Paid in full..just want the fucker to make it in...lol

Justin

I love the colors on the new ltd models, esp. with the maple necks

ESPANDY16

I love the colors on the new ltd models, esp. with the maple necks

yeah i know
the new m in the urban camo is sweet looking
i always liked how the jeff hanamen (think i spelled that wrong please forgive me) but didnt go for the trem or inlays so im happy about this

Riverrunsred

EC500 here.....GASin' pretty bad for it too

ESPANDY16

LMAO! haha justin i just read you like under name thing
"yes, im a guy."
i dont know how many times iv been asked that becuse of my long hair!
but one day well totaly own them when we bring back real metal guitar :]

Justin

LMAO! haha justin i just read you like under name thing
"yes, im a guy."
i dont know how many times iv been asked that becuse of my long hair!
but one day well totaly own them when we bring back real metal guitar :]

Hahahaha
Yeah man, i get like 3 messages a day from guys on myspace. They're all hitting on me, then i tell them i'm a guy and they freak. I changed my 'location' on myspace to 'IM NOT A CHICK' so they would stop messaging me, but i still get some here and there.
Thats the price to pay for long hair i guess >_

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZULND3R

i like my new MH400NT quite a bit

Gil

was eyeing an eclipse II while at a shop. More realistically I was eyeing an ec 500 the other day in STBC and I could've bought it but restrained myself.

Bridge The Void

I wanna try a PB-500, but apart from that LTD no longer interests me :lol

PerfectForm

I'm looking at alexi-600 and the M-200uc.

Would love to get a Truckster as well

Throne_Of_Lunacy

im lookin at he KH-602, the Alexi-600 and the RL-600

Cman732

The Geroge lynch GL-256 i really want that guitar

sirsloop

Have a MH250NT and love it so much I think I want to replace my ibey RG470 with a LTD FX260.....

Yoshi

about 400-600 US.

Im currently gassing for a tm-600. Black flat top viper with floyd and binding. Thats shit hot, could care less who its modelled after

Enemyofreali7y

V-500 here.

BRUTAL that guitar is.

sirsloop

man... i just went and played a crap load of ltd's. I was sweatin the FX260, but outta no where I fell in love with the Viper-400. I think i'm gonna try out a VIPER-200FM... maybe buy it...

guenzka

I was severly gassing for an EC-1000STBC so a few weeks ago I took the plunge and I love it!!!!
Now it's time to gas for my next guitar. I would really love an EX model. I think they look great but I wish they made a slightly higher end model. Something like and EX-1000 that added a few more "bells and whistles" like mahogony neck, Tonepros locking tail and bridge, Duncun Blackouts, and make it in a vintage black similar to the EC1000VB. I would buy that up in a second.

Post to Thread