ESP Horizon NT Fret Buzz

ESP Horizon NT Fret Buzz

Updated
Hi guys!
I have ESP Horizon for about a year and yesterday I´ve cleaned all guitar with Dunlop 65 Kit. I was using 10-46 Elixir for about 2 months, so I decided to change them and clean a guitar. I have removed completely...
MORE »
Fake ESP Eclipse?

Fake ESP Eclipse?

Updated
found this guitar for sale. Owner said it was purchased for 1,000+ and was asking 400.00 for it.. If it is fake, what is a fake Eclipse even worth? 2-300 dollars? and where is the battery for those active looking pickups....
MORE »
yamasaki760

FS: Vintage ESP Horizon

Updated
Selling my Horizon on the bay in case anyone is in the market. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231322599476?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648...
MORE »
Ebony Fretboard

Ebony Fretboard

Updated
Hi I have a ESP ECLIPSE VW and I've noticed that when I clean the fretboard with the Jim Dunlop fretboard cleaner the cloth is slightly black.  I know this could be dirt but I doubt it because I clean the fretboard every...
MORE »
Floyd Rose Tuning

Floyd Rose Tuning

Updated
Hello ESP Forum people, I have a question for Floyd Rose users. I can restring and tune my Floyd Rose guitars, but one of them has issues with changing tuning. For example, my M series does just fine with going into dropped d...
MORE »
are you thinking of selling your ESP standard M?

are you thinking of selling your ESP standard M?

Updated
Hi, I am an italian guy, I'm looking for a standard esp m2 ntb block letter logo. I can't simply find one in europe, I'm not looking for a gift, so if you're thinking to sell your m2 just mail me and send me some good pics at...
MORE »
zupanman

ESP Horizon NT-II string gauge

Updated
Hello there, I have just bought a brand new ESP Horizon NT-II and it came with 10-46 string gauge on it. I am playing on dropped C tuning and on the guitar i had before i was used to 10-52 string gauge that went perfectly...
MORE »
Mark W.

Warranty registration?

Updated
Is it possible to register the warranty online? I cannot find a link anywhere. I emailed support a few days ago, but no response. Thanks...
MORE »
2013 ESP Eclipse Concerns

2013 ESP Eclipse Concerns

Updated
Hello there,   I am posting here with a few questions because there's no body else who can really help or offer adequate information in my area. I finally saved up and bought an ESP Eclipse about a year ago, hoping to snag...
MORE »
BK

Horizon FR II help

Updated
Hi guys,

Looking to pick up an additional Horizon FRII and need some help regarding one I have my eye on.

It's a 2008 model in STBC and to my knowledge this colourway only came with black nickel hardware, the...
MORE »
tayfun g.

HORIZON FR II FLOYD ROSE PROBLEM

Updated
Hi , I have 2009 ESP FR II guitar and have original floyd rose. Last week i want to change my bridge and i realize a big deal. There is no original  floyd rose with the same dimension. When i look backside it says "made in...
MORE »
DONDE COMPRO ESTA GUITARRA

DONDE COMPRO ESTA GUITARRA

Updated
MORE »
morphius1

Esp or Ltd??

Updated
Is there much of a difference besides price? I've got an EC1000vb and it plays great, I've been looking at getting the Viper Urban Camo or the Ec1000vhb, but is there much of a difference in how the more expensive Ltd's...
MORE »
Kevin B.

Between Nut and Tune peg noise

Updated
I have a Horizon NT-II and whenever I mute, the strings (mostly the G) ring or viberate in a bad way between the nut and the tuners.  Its most noticeable when muting but it happens when ever you play to different degrees. It...
MORE »
Kungfumailman

ESP Vintage Series year?

Updated
I just purchased a surf green ESP Vintage Series Strat style.  There's lots of info on the Vintage Plus but I can't find anything on the Vintage series. The only numbers are on the neck plate: 18214  Any knowledge of this...
MORE »