Where can i buy the cavity plate of ESP ECLIPSE-II SW

Where can i buy the cavity plate of ESP ECLIPSE-II SW

Updated
My ESP ECILPSE-II's cavity plate is broken,and i wanna replace it.But few shops sell it, where can i buy it? Wish someone can reply this message....
MORE »
Predrag M.

ESP Horizon FR-II pickup swap

Updated
So, I have 2008 Horizon with EMG 81/85 set and I would like to swap it for 57/66 set. Now my question is are stock EMG's (81/85 that came with guitar) solderless and would I have to swap all the electronics if they are not?...
MORE »
Vladimir P.

Dealers in Russia

Updated
Hello, I live in Yekaterinburg, Russia. My bear broke my balalaika, so now I am going to buy ECLIPSE-II VB.    Is there an authorized dealer in Russia?   On international distributers section I have found only Canada. I...
MORE »
Old ESP need help identifying

Old ESP need help identifying

Updated
Just picked up a old esp, says the eclipse and has quilted top on the body and headstock, Rosewood fretboard and floyd original with duel Emg 81s has a bolt on maple neck,came with the case serial is 20955 plate looks...
MORE »
Japanese Standards with Old Logo?

Japanese Standards with Old Logo?

Updated
Can you order a Horizon NT-II Standard with the old logo. I HATE the new block one, looks generic ...
MORE »
doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

Updated
The neck of all eclipse are the same shape ? i mean eclipse II eclipse I and eclipse european version and USA version ? thickness nut etc ?...
MORE »
MattiaS

CHANGING MY ECLIPSE II PICKUPS

Updated
Hi Guys! Long time since my last post.... After a lot of years with my faithfull Snow White Eclipse II, I decided to change my old EMGs... And I decided to go with my favorite Pasive Pickups: Seymour Duncan. I was pretty...
MORE »
erry e.

New horizon, fret buzz!!

Updated
So i got my new horizon, and the thing buzzes like mad on the low e string on all frets, even open, i loosened the neck about 10 times, each time a quarter of an inch. and its still the same amount of buzz going on. what the...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

No E-II series for UK and Japan

Updated
I'm totally pissed because I'm feeling a bit ripped off.  ESP uk and ESP japan still have ESP standard series with no plans of an E-II series to replace it. That is such bull.  So if you were born on the west side of the...
MORE »
48th street esp guitar

48th street esp guitar

Updated
I recently bought a guitar neck and body from a guy who said he bought it at the 48th street shop in the 80's.Just trying to get any info at all.Thanks! I also posted in another forum.Sorry! I'm new to the...
MORE »
Bogdan M.

Guitar Playthrough with ESP Horizon and LTD MH-1000

Updated
Hey guys This is a guitar playthrough that me and my bandmate did for one of our songs. We are a young band from Romania and soon we will release our first EP. The guitars used in this video are an ESP Horizon FR II and a...
MORE »
ESP Viper Hardware

ESP Viper Hardware

Updated
I got a great deal on this viper, but the previous owner removed the strap buttons for some odd reason. I am going to buy replacements. What style were they on a 2009 Satin or Matte Black ESP Viper Standard? I am assuming...
MORE »
Maxzibit

Is this original ESP?

Updated
Hello, I want buy ESP Horizon black aqua but i'm not sure its original esp, can you help me? photos below.    ...
MORE »
h. t.

Poly on the nut

Updated
There are a few smelly things about my ESP Eclipse. The ebony fretboard feels too smooth my fingers almost stick too it. If I press my finger on the board and drag, it makes the same noise you get from dragging finger on...
MORE »
Justin  H.

ESP Eclipse. not sure if fake!!!

Updated
Looking to buy used eclipse. Fake???   ...
MORE »