Con-tiki!

new member with a new (old) ESP

Updated
Hi. I'm new here, but have been around on a couple other guitar forums, mostly in the projects/mods sections. anyway, i picked my first ESP since the one i owned in high school, and it's an odd one. Anyone else have a...
MORE »
sixty7gt

Esp vintage plus factory specs

Updated
Anybody know what the factory settings for string and pickup hieght and also what the neck radius is for a vintage plus strat? Its one of the newer distressed models with a wilkinson trem and the three duncan SSL-1 pickups. I...
MORE »
NightwindKing

Edwards FR-130GT - Crack near pickup?

Updated
Alright so I can't post the link to the photo just yet because of the blcoker on this work computer (Ill do so at lunch), but a guy's selling an FR-130GT that looks beautiful except for a small crack in the...
MORE »
Jeff.Maha

ESP Eclipse II Silverburst (Calling ffemt596)

Updated
I just told Jason I'd take one of these off his hands. Wait time is 4-5 months so lots of time to gas over this beautiful axe. I noticed that ffemt596 made a post that he bought one from DCGL back in April of 2010. Was hoping...
MORE »
JDM

Edwards E-SA-138Ltc

Updated
Hi guys, I am new here and also the new and very proud owner of the above mentioned guitar. First let me say that it is an incredible guitar, and I without a doubt put it right there with the 335. It actually seems to have...
MORE »
gerryl98

No love for my Eclispe II!!!

Updated
So I posted my Eclipse II on Craigslist for a trade looking for Strat and for the last two weeks the only decent offers I'm getting is a Gibson Les Paul Studio, a Telecaster Deluxe HH, and a Martin Acoustic? Do you think...
MORE »
NightwindKing

Exchanging SD SH-1n for SHR-1n

Updated
First off, I wanted to say that I really appreciate the help i get on these forums. You guys are great, and I'm sorry to bug you with so many questions. So, is this possible? I'm getting an Edwards E-FR-130GT, which comes...
MORE »
DB-VII

Anyone have a a Standard EX?? Post'em!

Updated
With the explorers becoming harder and harder to find I was wondering if any of you guys have the newer Ex?? Do you like it? Post'em up!...
MORE »
milkbone

Updated
MORE »
What Amp for a std Eclipse II?

What Amp for a std Eclipse II?

Updated
I'm in the market for a new AMP. I was planning to buy a Mesa Boogie Mark V. However that one costs a lot. Any suggestion for a cheaper AMP that will sound well with my ESP?...
MORE »
leon

?DJ-600/EX measuremnts?

Updated
i was woundering if anyone had the measurements/blue prints for the DJ-600 r just any esp EX?...
MORE »
NightwindKing

Edwards questions...

Updated
Alright a couple questions for you guys, and if this isn't the right place for this post go ahead and move it...still haven't quite figured out the forum arrangement. Firstly: where on earth can I buy USED Edwards guitars?...
MORE »
80sMetalDude

Horizon FR-II

Updated
Really? Why are there like none anywhere? I've looked everywhere for one of these they are out of stock .... Yes I know they are sexy perfect. Make More ESP and start shipping! :)...
MORE »
jonsick

ESP NV Standard

Updated
Hi. Considering ordering one of these in April. I was going for the Jackson KV2 initially, but kinda decided they're now too expensive, especially as the NV Standard is a good £800 cheaper! So, my two questions: Is the...
MORE »
goblue46

wanted Eclipse II

Updated
I am looking for a pre lawsuit Eclipse II 4 knob, Does anyone know where I can find one ? Please let me know or if anyone has one for sale here on this forum please reply to this thread Thanks !...
MORE »