wanted Eclipse II

Updated
goblue46
I am looking for a pre lawsuit Eclipse II 4 knob, Does anyone know where I can find one ? Please let me know or if anyone has one for sale here on this forum please reply to this thread Thanks !
goblue46

yeah, why's that ? spam man

goblue46

where

goblue46

yeah that's a 3 knob ? I am looking for a 4 knob, ya know the pre lawsuit model as stated in the first frame ! should I put that in bold print ?

xchumfiestax

yeah that's a 3 knob ? I am looking for a 4 knob, ya know the pre lawsuit model as stated in the first frame ! should I put that in bold print ?

you're just going to come here and be a dick, eh? Just check ebay

goblue46

Read the first post & tell me how that is being a dick, I did nothing wrong ! I can't help it people don't know how to read ! & I'm the one who needs to chill ? this is an ESP forum I thought I could find one here, guess not ! Thanks for all your help !!

xchumfiestax

Read the first post & tell me how that is being a dick, I did nothing wrong ! I can't help it people don't know how to read ! & I'm the one who needs to chill ? this is an ESP forum I thought I could find one here, guess not ! Thanks for all your help !!

If someone here has one for sale, it would be in the spam thread or you could make a reverse spam post to show your interest in purchasing one. Otherwise, there is always Ebay

jsp

:rollin

Good week for noobs, huh?

xchumfiestax

:rollin

Good week for noobs, huh?

I know, right? :lol

goblue46

WOW ! thanks again for all the help ! I guess this forum is only for experts & not for someone looking for help finding a guitar ! Sorry for wasting your time !

xchumfiestax

WOW ! thanks again for all the help ! I guess this forum is only for experts & not for someone looking for help finding a guitar ! Sorry for wasting your time !

Sorry for assuming you were literate. My bad. I figured if you were capable of typing you may also be able to read.

goblue46

no I'm sorry ! you are a gigantic tool ! I came here to get help finding a guitar & spelled that out very clearly in my first post ! & instead of helping a new person to the forum you have to spew your dickhead bullshit right off the bat like you are the king know it all & how dare a new preson enter your forum ! so assume all you want xchumpfiestaX your still a huge tool

xchumfiestax

no I'm sorry ! you are a gigantic tool ! I came here to get help finding a guitar & spelled that out very clearly in my first post ! & instead of helping a new person to the forum you have to spew your dickhead bullshit right off the bat like you are the king know it all & how dare a new preson enter your forum ! so assume all you want xchumpfiestaX your still a huge tool

You keep saying you want help and that is exactly what was provided. Are you expecting there to be 100s of people here trying to sell you the one specific guitar you're looking for? :lol

jsp

Apparently he's not satisfied with being told exactly where to go.

Pushead

I have Trucksters in various colors...

OutlawTorn

I have Trucksters in various colors...

Any Neon Highlighter Colors?:lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
DB-VII

man, there are some thin skinned people ... at least its entertaining

Pushead

It was a setup so I could deliver a variation of the OP line. Neither of the Eclipses are actually for sale.

rrrcustom

Do you have any JH1's? I'd preferrably want a white one with blue flames. Thanks.

singlecoilpickup

It was a setup so I could deliver a variation of the OP line. Neither of the Eclipses are actually for sale.

I now feel incredibly dense.

Let's never speak of this again.

Pushead

Thank you for the setup. I was hoping for something from the OP.

Post to Thread