Edwards questions...

Updated
NightwindKing
Alright a couple questions for you guys, and if this isn't the right place for this post go ahead and move it...still haven't quite figured out the forum arrangement. Firstly: where on earth can I buy USED Edwards guitars? I mean, I have nothing against new ones, but they're out of my price range at the moment, and I'm a greedy impatient fool needing instant gratification ;-) Secondly: I need some suggestions about hardware specifics. I LOVE the Japanese sig series, and would like to get an Edwards based off one of those...the Mana Jeunne Filles is awesome but eh, I dream. Anyway, in terms of quality I've heard stuff all across the board. I mean, I can read specs all day but in the end, in terms of sculpt and wood quality or one tuner over another (although I suppose that, at least, can be modded), what can you guys suggest as far as a good-quality model overall that I could find used for
Judas

I have 2 Edwards Les Pauls and both sound and feel great. They stay in tune and intonation is good. I don't think they need any hardware upgrades but that's jmo. There are a few used ones on Ebay. Good luck

NightwindKing

Yeah, I don't really like the Les Paul shape in general. I love the FR-130GT, and a couple of the other signature-series-copies are cool, I'm just trying to decide whether it's worth it to wait and get one of them or to just upgrade an LTD or Grassroots. And where to buy them used...I've found sweet online shops that sell new but not used. Any suggestions?

NightwindKing

BUMP. Man, NO suggestions at ALL?

Everybody off this week or something?

slovakzombiehero

I'm just trying to decide whether it's worth it to wait and get one of them or to just upgrade an LTD or Grassroots.

Yes.

And where to buy them used...I've found sweet online shops that sell new but not used. Any suggestions?

eBay.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread