NGD - Pretty Good Deal On A Snakebyte

NGD - Pretty Good Deal On A Snakebyte

Updated
Finally got around to picking up a Snakebyte. I resisted the new design for a long time but I've finally come around. It plays awesome and I really do like it... in black anyway. I still think they look weird in white for...
MORE »
Updated
I have got 25000 points but how do i get the access to the guitar lessons now? Anybody can help me??...
MORE »
NGD - sunburst horizon from group shot

NGD - sunburst horizon from group shot

Updated
Mid to Late 90's Horizon - Honey sunburst finish, quarter sawn ash. This has already shown up in my group shot,  got a few minutes to take some pictures of it on its own this morning.  ...
MORE »
Studio Pics

Studio Pics

Updated
My band is curerently in the studio mixing our album, and I thought I'd share some pics for all of you recording nerds out there.          ...
MORE »
Just wanted to say hello

Just wanted to say hello

Updated
I used to play a Fender Squire Bullet Strat until I got a job and decided it was time to buy my first real guitar. I chose the KH 25 LTD for a numbered reasons. One, it was built to the specifications of Kirk Hammett. Two,...
MORE »
Lords of summer

Lords of summer

Updated
Can metallica really not think of anything clever anymore? My fanboyism is slowly dying......
MORE »
What's your prefered sting brand, type, gauge/tuning setup?

What's your prefered sting brand, type, gauge/tuning setup?

Updated
In the ocean of strings, what do you prefer on what guitar and why?

I play on DR strings. All of my guitars are set with low string height, as low as possible. 

.09 gauge for standard E .12 gauge Drop down...
MORE »
Family Day

Family Day

Updated
Took some family photos today and figured Id share em ...
MORE »
Facebook

Facebook

Updated
hOW DO I CONNETC MY ESP ACCOUNT TO fACEBOOK OR TWITTER?...
MORE »
New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

Updated
I copied the first post to the 2nd post.  Because this fucken design for a forum sucks.  Who wants to scroll to try to find the reply?...
MORE »
Win (2) VIP TIckets to Welcome to Rockville Fest

Win (2) VIP TIckets to Welcome to Rockville Fest

Updated
Another sweepstakes: if you're in or around Jacksonville, FL (or can get yourself there), we're giving away two VIP passes to the Welcome to Rockville festival. This is a local sweepstakes for US residents only....
MORE »
Fakebook eats Oculus Rift

Fakebook eats Oculus Rift

Updated
http://time.com/37842/facebook-oculus-rift/   Zuckerberg said virtual reality has the potential to be the next great computing evolution, following the transition from desktop computers to mobile devices. “Oculus has the...
MORE »
Oderus Urungus - kiss kasket

Oderus Urungus - kiss kasket

Updated
RIP - Dave Brockie - of Gwar -  found dead on Sunday March 23rd. let us slay - live    ...
MORE »
F*****g seymour duncan

F*****g seymour duncan

Updated
I've been trying to get some custom pickups from them since November and the won't do s**t. I have the ltd ec1000vb and want to put a duncan custom and 59 in there with a satin black cover with gold screws. Any one know where...
MORE »
Legit?

Legit?

Updated
This looks like one of those chinese replicas, but the seller has pretty solid feedback. I would check the Explorer 101 thread but, oh yeah, right. Thoughts? Will eBay boot it if it's reported as counterfeit or is somebody...
MORE »