Brian J.

Help Identify Neck

Updated
I bought this neck in 1995 on Ebay. Was signed on front and back of headstock by George Lynch. At time of purchase I was told it is an ESP neck off of a Kamikaze perhaps? I'm just trying to identify, so any help would be much...
MORE »
Paladin K.

FRX photo request

Updated
Hey, anyone out there who owns an FRX, could you possibly do me a huge favor and take a photo of it with a straight-on side view? I'm working up plans for my second guitar build, for the solid body guitar building class I'm...
MORE »
What's everybody learning

What's everybody learning

Updated
What songs are you currently learning, and how is it coming along?   Slayer, Mandatory Suicide  ...
MORE »
Metallica Collectors....

Metallica Collectors....

Updated
Not entirely content consistent, but the band in question occupies a fair bit of bandwidth here and so you all might be "in the know" about those who horde the old collectibles. I stopped collecting Metallica vinyl, CD's,...
MORE »
Shipping

Shipping

Updated
Does esp ship to Australia?  ...
MORE »
Rebekka S.

almond-shaped nails

Updated
I'm having a graduation party soon. I want to look badass! I want almond-shaped nails and with a predominance of red. Do you have examples of designs with red color?...
MORE »
Daro D.

Hello

Updated
I have never used a site to write an essay for money before. Can you tell me if you use any specific ones?...
MORE »
Kudos to the old members.

Kudos to the old members.

Updated
Chilling having a bottle of wine, watching some Metallica vids and gearing up for the European tour dates I have tickets for, and it got me thinking…. ESP Forum, the old days.     So I took a quick browse.   Kudos to the...
MORE »
What tips, tricks or advice do you have for learning music theory?

What tips, tricks or advice do you have for learning music theory?

Updated
I have trouble teaching music theory to others. What made learning theory easier for you? Flash cards are the only method I can think of to try to make studying easier. I know there are websites that will teach music theory...
MORE »
Johnny Phatsaqs

NGD! Got my first ESP. Anything special about it?

Updated
Other than it's a fantastic guitar.  Stumbled on to a craigslist posting of a guy wanting to trade this ESP M-II Deluxe for a Fender Blacktop Tele.  I happened to have one and happily made the trade.  I guess value wise, I...
MORE »
Did my pickup just go bad?

Did my pickup just go bad?

Updated
First of all I know absoloutely nothing about pickups! I just know that I have a good pickup in a guitar that I'm loving so far, and I really hope it hasn't gone out on me. I can't think of anything wrong that I may have done...
MORE »
yuppicide

What's good to clean a guitar with?

Updated
I picked up the LTD EC-1000 Evertune.. what's good to use on it to clean? I dust it off, but every now and then I'd like to give it a good wipe down. I also have some sticky residue I'd like to wipe off. I didn't have...
MORE »
Lyle M.

Iron cross emblem

Updated
I’m trying to find a metal iron cross emblem in gold or brass. Does any one know where to get one ?  Thanks for your help guys.  ...
MORE »
Been gone a long time/NGD

Been gone a long time/NGD

Updated
Its been quite some time since I have posted on here. Not sure if anyone remembers DT1985 from the old forum anyway ha ha. Im a dad now to a beautiful 18 month old daughter, am engaged, have a new job and a brand new house....
MORE »
80s tele

80s tele

Updated
Need help with this one. Not even ESP techs can answer. Before everyone comments that its the late 80s " the eclipse custom" I know that but there is more to it. Here is the issue no one can seem to answer. Mine does not...
MORE »