NGD: Yes, Another RZK, and Group Pics

Updated
NGD: Yes, Another RZK, and Group Pics

Yep, I bought my fifth, and not final, RZK. I snagged it for an INSANE price from Reverb.com. I was going to get it from DCG, but when I went to buy it, they were sold out. This beauty popped up on Reverb for less than half of what it would have cost new, and the plastic film on the pickguard and backplate was still intact.

Here's the new addition:

Here's the whole family:

Zorlac

The cream version with pearl pick guard and cream open coils as a non trem/ non sig

holy fucking want

Zorlac

Yes! Possibly pearl or abalone dots... 

RZK

They should make this body shape commercially. I think that'd be cool.

Ozzfun

Please post your Rammstein dildos.

guitargirlemg81

That's a lot of RZK's.

guitargirlemg81

When are you going to post the dildo box pictures? I mean I could do it, but that must come from you 

Zorlac

Fuck that I wanna see some ballsy mother fucker post the jeff cock pic from CFE...

o.O

load more replies (1 of 1)
load more replies (2 of 2)
Skoggy

That was nice. Congrats!

Gisornator

Awesome collection! I'm proud that I finally got my hands on a RZK-II :). I really like the RZK-I in Platinum Silver and the Burnt one. If I can get at least one of both, I die as a happy man :D.

RZK

Good luck to you! This collection was five years in the making. They're getting pretty scarce these days.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Pushead

The blue one would look really good in this collection.

EvolutionVII

that's alot of rosewood in need of lemon oil ;)

Indra F.

Nice collection. I can't find the rzk-I black satin version anymore(makes me sad). So I am thinking of getting one made by the custom shop with some hings changed like the inlays and pickguard.

RZK

It's hard to find any of them anymore. Some asshole bought all of them.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Post to Thread