billysabbagh

tight metal

Updated
has anyone gotten the tight metal from amptweaker? the demos i've seen sound pretty cool, wondering about real life?...
MORE »
distortionman

good metal amp

Updated
i am planing on getting a new head and i am liking the peavey 6505+ and the randall v2 archetype. but i just cant choose between them can anybody help me with it?...
MORE »
DragonMF

Strings for E/D tuning

Updated
I own LTD f-50 guitar with standard strings, but i'm going to change them. What strings would you recommend for E/D(1 step down) tuning? Thanks for any advice....
MORE »
DB-VII

Mesa Mark V....low volumes??

Updated
I love the sound the Mark V has (especially the high gain), but Im wondering how it sounds at low volumes at the 10 watt setting?? I have been "chasing" amps trying to find the "one" and I really like the Mark V but I play...
MORE »
Josh J.

Locking Tuners for Standard EX

Updated
Hello Everyone, I have an ESP EX on the way, and notice it has Gotoh tuners, non-locking. That's not going to cut it, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of any drop-in locking tuners that fit without modification on this...
MORE »
DarkAges2012

what would be best amp for my ltd viper 400

Updated
i just got my guitar 2 days ago and my little vox da5 just dont cut it. my emg's overpower the little guy. i am looking for a good head or a combo amp. for the most part i need something that has great gain for rhythem...
MORE »
Josh J.

Metronome Recommendations

Updated
Hi everyone, Time to work on technique, and looking to purchase a metronome. Any suggestions for a decent unit? My budget is around $50. Thanks...
MORE »
DB-VII

Any xperience with the Blacksatr HT5 or Krank Rev Jr Pro?

Updated
Looking to get a small low wattage tube amp, was looking at the Krank Rev Jr Pro or the Blackstar Ht-5. I know there is a difference of bout $200 bucks, but just curious if anyone has owned or played a while thru any of them...
MORE »
The Crate Thread

The Crate Thread

Updated
I want to start this thread off by saying that I have always used Crate and I don't care what anyone says about these amps. They are made in the U.S.A. and built very tough. Post your Crate pics and lets see some American...
MORE »
mbm88

Noob Amp Question

Updated
Yo- I have the opportunity to pick up a Randall VD RH150 Head for pretty cheap, I have a Randall RG75 now and I've always been a big Randall fan. Before I do anything stupid, is it possible to run the head through my...
MORE »
cecilbag

cecilbags guitar pics finally

Updated
first up my michael wilton esp signature...
MORE »
Good multi-effects,or not?

Good multi-effects,or not?

Updated
I have a Boss ME-50, and it sounds pretty good. It is easy to use and has a lot of high quality Boss effect on a knob based format (not a bunch of menus&sub-menus) My question is: Does anyone know if there is a way you...
MORE »
changing single coil pickup covers

changing single coil pickup covers

Updated
is it a difficult process? or is it just a matter of popping the plastic cover off and replacing it?...
MORE »
Durethia

Making Youtube Videos

Updated
Man, trying to make a video with anything marketed as a "QuickCam" is absolutely horrible. I'm looking for inexpensive, but a camera fast enough where if I'm going as fast as I can, there is no blur or frame jumps. What...
MORE »
blistered earth

can i get some assistance

Updated
how do i change the fuse in my amp its in the area on the back where the power plug goes i have an ibanez tbx150h...
MORE »