can i get some assistance

Updated
blistered earth
how do i change the fuse in my amp its in the area on the back where the power plug goes i have an ibanez tbx150h
jet66

Some have a round covering that is opened by turning it. If it is like a knob, you can turn it by hand. Push in, turn counter-clockwise about 1/4 turn, and it should pop out. Some are flush with the back and round, with a slotted line in the center. Use a small screwdriver to push in, turn CCW 1/4 turn (roughly) and it will pop out.

Others have a small 'tray' over or under the opening for the IEC power plug. They usually pull out like a little drawer. Sometimes you have to use a small screwdriver or other flat tipped instrument to pop it out part way.

If there is no obvious fuse, and you just have what looks like a small on/off switch, that is a breaker. They can usually be rest by pushing in. If it has a breaker and the fuse is popped, you may have to take the chassis out of the cabinet to get to it.

There may be other ways and types, but these are the ones I am most familiar with.

blistered earth

thanks but i just got it
and surprise surprise the the damn fuse wasnt the issue

Post to Thread