apaatsio

Fret material of ESP LTD EC-1000VB/Duncan

Updated
What material are the frets on ESP LTD EC-1000VB/Duncan?...
MORE »
Alec H.

Knobs to fit 500k pots

Updated
hey, everyone. I will be getting an E II Eclipse fairly soon, and i was planning on gutting out the EMG 81/60 combo in favor of passive pickups. I already have the three 500k pots i need plus two capacitors and a new jack on...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Need to replace volume pot EC 1000

Updated
I have an EC 1000 that I need to replace the volume pot on. What I have found is that the shafts of the volume pots are smaller than normal volume pots and thus the hole in the top of the guitar is also smaller. Does anyone...
MORE »
Peter E.

Looking for wiring diagram and pot data for B-55

Updated
Howdy! I just accidently ruined the axis of the pot closest to the jack if my bass. Its marked 250K, BUT!?, Is it linear or a log one? Sincearly..the bass & cookie monster...
MORE »
LTD MH-417 Drop-In Toggle Switch Replacement ??

LTD MH-417 Drop-In Toggle Switch Replacement ??

Updated
Hello guys, I'm getting tired of this.. my toggle switch is making alot of noise and today for the first time it just cut out my bridge pickup as I was playing. Anyone knows a good drop-in replacement for that kind of...
MORE »
Jeffrey K.

bubbles in Flame Maple

Updated
Hi, I just received via mail my "non-B" stock ESP LTD EC-1000 VHB Deluxe Vintage Honey Burst Limited Edition Electric Guitar.  It's setup amazed me, and I'm in love with it's playability. However this is the first guitar...
MORE »
wottzeu

faceliftgymhelp.com/muscle-force-max-ultra-review/

Updated
There are two approaches than you're, to seem more muscular. The very first strategy is always to focus on howmuch you weigh, and regulate howmuch you are currently consuming. Developing weight will help pad your body with...
MORE »
Michael V.

Question about the "fake" toggle switch on an LTD Iron Cross

Updated
Hey all,   I have a really dumb question but I recently bought an LTD Iron Cross. It needed some set up and TLC because it came form Guitar Center (Should have put it back and ordered a fresh one.) But be that as it may I...
MORE »
The real deal?

The real deal?

Updated
HI guys. Am about to by a eclipse to a good price and would like to have your opinion if it's real or not. It looks real, it's a standard series with logos and serial on accurate places,it think so anyway. The tuners has...
MORE »
steve d.

ESP M-II NT Truss-rod & Frets

Updated
Hello, just posted this thread in the ask session but I haven't received replies yet so I post it here hoping to get replies soon in order to decide to keep or ship back the new guitar just bought.   I've just purchased a...
MORE »
Alec H.

Pot value/pickup spacing

Updated
Hey, folks. I was wondering if anyone knew the general value of the pots in the ESP LTD Elite/EII Horizon III (Floyd Rose version)? Also, I am curious as to whether or not the spacing of the bridge pickup is either 53mm or...
MORE »
Manan A.

Can lower string gauge cause fretbuzz

Updated
I have bought a brand new EC 10 and it came with a .10 gauge daddario string set but I changed the strings to .09 gauge EB slinky.. and from next day onwards, 5 to 9th fret of B string started buzzing so I had to increase the...
MORE »
warpig

broke the switch

Updated
Accidentally i broke the pickup switch toggle when i had only 2 maybe 3 months with my LTD Eclipse. i was standing with my newly acquired guitar and i dont know how, the strap just dislocated from its place and the guitar hit...
MORE »
venndi k.

ESP MX-220 EET FUK (replica)

Updated
Hello!   I found an MX-220 replica, but not one of those chinese...I want to ask what is your perception(?) about that guitar, what is wrong if you compare to the original one MX-220 EET FUK / JH- EET FUK? It's written,...
MORE »
Dave M.

Coil Tap Switch Issues on 414 Surveyor

Updated
Hi All This is my first post so apologies in advance if I am posting in the wrong place! I have recently bought a secondhand Ltd Surveyor 414 and cannot get the cool tap switch to make an difference to the sound. By...
MORE »