Hetfield signature pics

Hetfield signature pics

Updated
MORE »
George T.

Need some advice about my LTD Vulture

Updated
I received my LTD Vulture today and I love this guitar. My only problem is that there is a tiny pencil eraser sized blemish kinda like a shallow gouge in the finish on the front of the guitar. It's hard to see if you don't...
MORE »
Will M.

ltd ra 600

Updated
Looking for one of these anyone interested in selling one for a fair price?...
MORE »
Zaid O.

LTD Snakebyte. A good deal??

Updated
Hey guys! I'm really happy to a part of the forums now. I purchased this guitar today and was just wondering if I got a good deal on it or not. it was listed for much less than the other snakebytes only because of a very...
MORE »
Wanting to confirm if kh-2 is real

Wanting to confirm if kh-2 is real

Updated
Hey there, going to be purchasing this baby soon,  just want to confirm if it is legit or not.  Comes with certification of authenticity.  What do you guys think?...
MORE »
Doris Yeh Signature Model

Doris Yeh Signature Model

Updated
I noticed the Doris Yeh signature model sold on the website, vs the ones being sold in stores such as guitar center are different. The one on the website is a neckthrough body, and the one in stores is a bolt on neck. Does...
MORE »
FS ESP KH1 custom neck through (MV290) worldwide postage available

FS ESP KH1 custom neck through (MV290) worldwide postage available

Updated
Original preproduction ESP Custom MV290 just like the one Kirk used during the Live Shit Binge and Purge era. This is the guitar that was given a bolt on neck and became the factory made KH1. Awesome guitar with the classic...
MORE »
Signed James Hetfield guitar

Signed James Hetfield guitar

Updated
https://www.facebook.com/travis.loria/posts/704802199650649   ESP/EMG are giving away a signed James Hetfield Guitar along with some other goodies! Here's the link boys! Good luck! ...
MORE »
New Hetfield sig?

New Hetfield sig?

Updated
https://youtu.be/a59Y6ALUr54 Looks like we have a new prototype! Snakebyte V?...
MORE »
Robert M.

Blue Metallic GL-256

Updated
Is there any info on these? Why was a blue one made? For reference: gbase DOT com/gear/ltd-by-esp-gl256-blue Not mine, but it looks exactly like that. It's the only other one I've ever found. In case it helps, the serial...
MORE »
In my country the AJ-7 cost is usd $2800

In my country the AJ-7 cost is usd $2800

Updated
I don´t wanna buy the 7 string andy james signature for that amount of money. In Argentina usd 2800 is more than $25000 of pesos argentinos, and is a lot of money. What I can do? I should buy for that amount of money? or...
MORE »
simon E.

Looking For Rough Valutation GRYNCH Guitar

Updated
Hi i have a james hetfielfd LTD GRYNCH that i am thinking of selling  can someone give me a rough estimation of its value it has never been played still in the case and has all the  stickers on it.  i purchased this guitar...
MORE »
WTB JH Signature

WTB JH Signature

Updated
Interested in JH1, JH2 and Grynch.  Must be mint condition and most likely in Canada only since this is where I reside.  Canadian dollar sucks so bad right now would cost too much to buy else where.  It's a long shot but if...
MORE »
Mike A.

Searching to buy a Ouija LTD guitar

Updated
Hello, I've been looking to buy the Ouija guitar for over 10 years!  Does anyone know where i can find the LTD verison to purchase?  Thank you very much! Mike...
MORE »
Ouija review at my web: Lot of pics!!!

Ouija review at my web: Lot of pics!!!

Updated
Well, here you guys have the review of my 1996 Ouija in my web page: http://steeledge.es/ouija-english/ Hope you guys like it, feel free to check some other reviews in the web, as well as looking for info in my facebook page...
MORE »