FS ESP Will Adler Black Camo (NOT LTD)

FS ESP Will Adler Black Camo (NOT LTD)

Updated
For sale my ESP Will Adler Black camo Listed on reverb: https://reverb.com/item/2058910-esp-will-adler-black-bk-camo-camo-no-ltd   For forum members, I can do $2100 shipped CONUS...
MORE »
Darren  S.

Checking my jh600ec

Updated
Just want to check my jh600ec is legit. Ibought it from my local guitar store in England the serial number is w15060658. ...
MORE »
KH-20 #18 for sale

KH-20 #18 for sale

Updated
I have #18.  She's been in her case and stored by a collector since 2007 when purchased from Axe Music.  Case and original contents included.  $8500 Cnd...
MORE »
Irontusk73

WTB GRAY ESP TRUCKSTER

Updated
Hey guys,   I'm looking to get an ESP Truckster in grey and I didn't know if anybody was getting rid of one for a reasonable price. ...
MORE »
Irontusk73

Bill Kelliher BK-600

Updated
So is this thing getting released or what? There's still no page for it on the website other than the news section....
MORE »
Snakebyte fading

Snakebyte fading

Updated
 I just purchased a 2011 ESP Snakebyte from a store off of reverb.com. It appeared to still look like new in the photos minus a small wear mark by the input jack. When I got it I was surprised it was actually already fading...
MORE »
Pepper Keenan Sig?

Pepper Keenan Sig?

Updated
I think it's bout time Pepper Keenan got his ESP/LTD Signature model! Love his distressed custom SG/Viper with the COC inlays. All mahogany, ebony fingerboard, SD Invader in the bridge pos and a Pearly Gates in the...
MORE »
George T.

How to interpret serial # for ESP LTD Snakebyte

Updated
I just bought the LTD Snakebyte and I was wanting to know exactly how to read the serial # W14040075. The W is for made in Korea and the 14 is the year but what about the rest of the numbers? I appreciate any help....
MORE »
Max Cavalera

Max Cavalera

Updated
I have a stupid question. Do anyone here know if Max Cavalera ever had an ex as his signature? Someone on ebay are trying to pass on, what looks to me like a white LTD EX-401, as LTD Max 200. ...
MORE »
KH-2 from 1996 (1993) : not a Floyd Rose Original ?

KH-2 from 1996 (1993) : not a Floyd Rose Original ?

Updated
Hi, I've found a used kh-2 for sell. The seller says that the guitar is from 1996. Serial : K-2055 (edit: he retracted : from 1993 according to this http://www.guitarscollector.com/1993-today---esp-kh-2.html). But he also...
MORE »
The White Ouija - A Visual Journey

The White Ouija - A Visual Journey

Updated
Here are some ouija photos taken by a photographer friend of mine. Enjoy! ...
MORE »
ESP Lynch M1 Tiger Question...

ESP Lynch M1 Tiger Question...

Updated
I own a few ESP's (old Mirage Deluxe neck thru, early 90's Custom M1, and a few 400 Series Strats and a Bass) and have owned more in the past. I love them! Anyway, I can usually spot a fake pretty quickly (I know about the...
MORE »
ESP custom eclipse / khdc / jh-3 / truckster VS. Gibson custom les Pauls mod to KH DIFFERENCES ? what's better pros cons and for clean and or distortion

ESP custom eclipse / khdc / jh-3 / truckster VS. Gibson custom les Pauls mod to KH DIFFERENCES ? what's better pros cons and for clean and or distortion

Updated
I was watching the last Metallica concert wondering why all the ballads Kirk used a Gibson red les Paul and ebony les Paul Gibson classics he's always used for years like for fade NEM and sanatarium etc  yet why would Kirk...
MORE »
How much is the LTD Burnt Tiger?

How much is the LTD Burnt Tiger?

Updated
Loads of videos from NAMM, all show or mention prices for lots of guitars and show the BT but never a price!  Reason?...
MORE »
First look: LTD Vulture in the wild

First look: LTD Vulture in the wild

Updated
This showed up today! The guitar is flawless, comfortable, balanced and set up straight from the box. Truly impressed once again by the ESP/LTD quality. Couple of things I know I was curious of so I'm going to mention in case...
MORE »