pgaspari

WTB JH-2

Updated
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a jh-2 so if any of you i sselling one, send me a pm   Thanks!...
MORE »
Nasdaq

Reverb dealer with many KH and JH - GuitarsCollector

Updated
Is that guy legit? anyone did business there? Black ouija, Relic etc..  ...
MORE »
JH Grynch

JH Grynch

Updated
Perhaps a stupid quiestion to start a topic over, but here I go.   What's the current value of a LTD Grynch in mint condition?   Just want to get a little grip of how much they go for these days.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Rusty Shackleford

ESP MM-290 Skully real or fake?

Updated
Wondering if anyone can help with the authenication of this guitar that's for sale? ESP MM-290  ...
MORE »
1989 Kamikaze I

1989 Kamikaze I

Updated
Hi all, i've been a GL fan since the 1980's and have had the pleasure of seeing George play with Dokken/LynchMob a few times. First time was when Dokken supported Accept at the Newcastle Mayfair ballroom 1986. So when the...
MORE »
KH3 FOR SALE

KH3 FOR SALE

Updated
Hello friends,

Time has come to sell my KH3. I have never sold a guitar before in my life, so please bear with me. I purchased this KH3 new in early 2007 here in Australia from an authorized ESP dealer called Venue...
MORE »
Tommy R.

ESP Inspection setup

Updated
Recently got a signature guitar (GL Burnt Tiger) from Pitbull Audio. When it arrived, it was tuned to pitch, but the action was a little over a 1/4" from the fretboard. Took it to a luthier for a setup....he said the pickup...
MORE »
Gibson must still be butthurt about the ESP Iron Cross

Gibson must still be butthurt about the ESP Iron Cross

Updated
Becasue it looks like they decided to do a JH-3  Les Paul Studio Hot Rod...
MORE »
KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version

KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version

Updated
Hi everybody,
I wonder if there are other people here on the forum who own a KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version guitar?
I can't imagine that I am the only one!

I know it's only made for 2 years for...
MORE »
Snakebyte camo/snakeskin

Snakebyte camo/snakeskin

Updated
Anyone check out the pics in the custom shop gallery of Hets camo and snakeskin snakebytes? I'm very temtped to see if that snakeskin snakebyte could be ordered.  They both look awesome!...
MORE »
New Hammett's LTD which based on KH-602 model?

New Hammett's LTD which based on KH-602 model?

Updated
Hello, friends! In several recent shows we can see a new Hammetts guitar. Is it a new model which based on kh-602 like a LTD Ouija or stock kh-602 with stickers? How do you think? ...
MORE »
LTD GL Burnt Tiger

LTD GL Burnt Tiger

Updated
So I ordered the burnt tiger a week ago and will have it on layaway for about 6 months. Who has one? What's your experience?  And what amps are you using/how does it sound? Have you swaped the...
MORE »
Zachary W.

For Sale

Updated
Fast Shipping http://www.ebay.com/itm/282434974350?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649...
MORE »
What's a used KH2 Vintage worth?

What's a used KH2 Vintage worth?

Updated
So, obviously I know they sell for 5K new. What's a fair value for a used one. Say a 2011 signature series, not a relic? I'm mostly curious what a reasonable market is for them right now? ...
MORE »
Jon S.

LTD Iron Cross

Updated
Hey guys!

Do any of you here own an LTD Iron Cross?
I bought one last week and I am absolutely blown away by how well this instrument is made.

First of all, it looks very nice.
I guess it's not for...
MORE »