Marc C.

SC-607B1H factory tuning

Updated
Gentlemen, what is the factory tuning of this guitar, pls?  Is it possible to have a string set from 10-56 with "beadgbe" on this guitar?! Thank you. Stay safe, stay healthy!      ...
MORE »
flarocks

Just a Feeler....ESP Kami II

Updated
Last year I purchased a Kami II (red, white and blue.) and now I'm not sure I like it completely. Its a solid 9.5 out of 10 with all the case candy. Would anybody here be interested? I want a Suhr modern so this is my...
MORE »
kamikaze 1 thru 4

kamikaze 1 thru 4

Updated
Hello there.   can anyone tell me how do ESP do the paintjobs on the kamikazes guitars? Or are they just some glued on graphics like the skull and snakes? also the CAMO standart series...   thank you guys ...
MORE »
Lee Altus Sig???????

Lee Altus Sig???????

Updated
Wheres the love for Lee Altus of the Mighty Exodus ESP?!?! Need a sig model for the man. ...
MORE »
[ALREADY BOUGHT] ESP KH-2 RELIC

[ALREADY BOUGHT] ESP KH-2 RELIC

Updated
Already got one a year ago, thanks for the help....
MORE »
Richard F.

Verification Help on ESP Hetfield Snakebyte

Updated
Hi. I’m in discussions with a local seller about his ESP (not ltd) James Hetfield Snakebyte but I don’t have any knowledge about ESP guitars. Im looking for opinions on the authenticity of this guitar. I’m including pictures...
MORE »
About Kirk's Mummy

About Kirk's Mummy

Updated
I found this on Reverb.

https://reverb.com/item/33129640-rare-esp-kh-2-mummy-kirk-hammett-signature

I was curious, so I contacted ESP in Japan. As you may already know, Mummy is only made by Kirk himself. This...
MORE »
Christian L.

ESP DC-KH

Updated
Hi! I've been eyeing these since I really like the idea of double cut mahogny/maple guitars but with a 25.5 inch scale. I have a few questions: Are these actually 25.5 scale? I've seen conflicting info regarding this. The...
MORE »
NGD ESP KH2 PSP

NGD ESP KH2 PSP

Updated
Hello boys,

I purchased this beautiful ESP KH2 PSP from the legend Shane at BMusic here in Australia around August or September last year.

I work 6 days a week, 12+ hour shifts so haven't had the time to open...
MORE »
Alexi Laiho Sig wiring diagram.

Alexi Laiho Sig wiring diagram.

Updated
I just bought an Alexi Laiho “Blacky” std that the owner had put an EMG 81 into. While I’m loving the tone, I’d love to try out the EMG Hz and preamp that was originally in the guitar. The previous owner didn’t seem to...
MORE »
New Hetfield Signatures?

New Hetfield Signatures?

Updated
I just joined and missed the potential new arrivals for 2020's first two emails. Did they release any info on the Camo Snakebyte and Natural Finish Vulture? If theyre even going to be made available to the public?...
MORE »
Esp Ltd Grynch Wanted

Esp Ltd Grynch Wanted

Updated
Esp Ltd Grynch Wanted...
MORE »
Ready for Social Distancing

Ready for Social Distancing

Updated

In my position at my company, it's hard to work from home. But if I get closed down, I'm ready....
MORE »
Kirk's Original ESP Ouija

Kirk's Original ESP Ouija

Updated
I remember on the old days there was a thread dedicated to the Original ESP Ouija runs and more explicitly there was a post which detailed how Kirk had given away one of his original ESP Ouijas with the neck through, reverse...
MORE »
1996 Ouija for sale (On hold)

1996 Ouija for sale (On hold)

Updated
The same one that was sold in the post here about a year ago, same price $3K, need to thin out the herd a bit. No case or COA, it is being tracked not having them for quite some time (on guitarcollector.com). There are some...
MORE »