Just a Feeler....ESP Kami II

Updated
flarocks
Last year I purchased a Kami II (red, white and blue.) and now I'm not sure I like it completely. Its a solid 9.5 out of 10 with all the case candy. Would anybody here be interested? I want a Suhr modern so this is my financing.
Big Rich

check your pm's dude ...

Trendkill

How much?

Big Rich

i have a feeling hes gona want 5k for it

Trendkill

I have no clue how much they go for, but there is a new custom shop one on ebay from Germany for around the 2K sterling mark.

Big Rich

yea if i saw one for 2000 us dollars id let it sit there for eternity, cuz thats what it would do

im willing to pay between 1100-1400 on one in this market depending on condition .... i just dont see them going for much more honestly

Trendkill

Just a side question Big Rich... was it much trouble swapping out the Seymour Duncans for Emgs?

Big Rich

Just a side question Big Rich... was it much trouble swapping out the Seymour Duncans for Emgs?

it was easy pretty much the same as installing emg's in any other guitar, there just isnt much room/control cavity space to work with

you just have to buy a 25k push pull pot and fit the battery in between the springs in the back cavity

flarocks

well I paid 2500 for it from synergy last march. They go new for 2995.00. I'll keep it for anything less than 2200 and be real happy. You can't find a new one for less than 3k so I don't know why you guys would think I would lose 1000.00 for holding a guitar for a year!!!

Big Rich

well I paid 2500 for it from synergy last march. They go new for 2995.00. I'll keep it for anything less than 2200 and be real happy. You can't find a new one for less than 3k so I don't know why you guys would think I would lose 1000.00 for holding a guitar for a year!!!
and another thing, ESP's as of recently have the shittiest resale value for some reason.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Spoonylove

The market determines value, dude. That's all I'm gonna say.

Big Rich

yea exactly, no shot your gona get over 2k for it unless the guy whos buying it has mental retardation

XDrums

I could buy a Kami4 in mint condition where I'm located. Is that a good price? I was told that guitar center was previously selling these for $699 without the case. $600 doesn't seem like a good price. I don't really see any used ones on reverb right now. I'm just trying to find out what a realistic value is for this particular guitar on the resell market. Thanks. 

Manuel B.

Using this topic can someone tell me if the graphics on the kamikaze series are painted or is it a something like a vinyl or a graphic ore made on top and then sealed?

Post to Thread