Igor I.

ESP Alexi Sawtooth Custom serial number check

Updated
Hello everyone, can you please help me identify if this is truly an Alexi signature custom shop made in 2009? ...
MORE »
Ryan A.

[WTS] ESP Eclipse II Standard Series Volcano Red ($875 shipped conus)

Updated
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post and I'm new to the forum. I have a very nice 2012 MIJ standard series Eclipse II in the rare volcano red finish. I originally purchased this guitar in 2014 and...
MORE »
Tomáš K.

KH 202 reverse 3-way switch

Updated
Hi, yesterday I bought kh-202 and it has reverse 3 - way switch, In upper position is bridge pickup and in bottom position is neck pickup. I want to know, if its normal?  PS: sorry for my English. ...
MORE »
KH-2 Purple Sparkles

KH-2 Purple Sparkles

Updated
Hey all, any ideas if this is being produced anymore or is it just special order?  I can't seem to find any US based retailers with these in stock.  Granted everything is a bit out of whack these days with the...
MORE »
ESP Hetfield Hutchinson Concepts on Reverb

ESP Hetfield Hutchinson Concepts on Reverb

Updated
Hey All, Just noticed these on reverb. Kind of pricey but super rare to get the ESP versions of... if anyone is...
MORE »
Sunil D.

Looking for Kh3

Updated
hi guys looking for esp kh-3 please message me . Thanks...
MORE »
1991 ESP MM-290

1991 ESP MM-290

Updated
Hey guys, I wanted to share the newest guitar to my collection a 1991 ESP MM-290. This was built on Halloween in '91, and made exactly 80 days after the Black album was released. Still has all the original hardware. I...
MORE »
MetFan

Wish I made more money

Updated
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but there is a KH-1 on ebay right now. To bad I can't afford it right now or it would be mine. Just thought I'd share the info....
MORE »
hori

Question JH600 eagle inlays when was last year

Updated
i, I have a JH600 with eagle inlays and build date is Feb 2007, when did they stop making the eagle inlays? thanks...
MORE »
firekid0669

Truckster Questions

Updated
I am brand new to the forum but have been around reading a lot lately (they wouldn't activate my account so I could post!!!!!!!!!) My question to all of you is: Is there any difference in terms of quality of the LTD...
MORE »
Josh Middleton JM-II

Josh Middleton JM-II

Updated
Anyone else got one on pre-order? Looking forward to mine arriving - not due until August sadly! I’m sure it’ll be worth it though; the specs are excellent. ...
MORE »
Another suspect (fake) Mummy

Another suspect (fake) Mummy

Updated
Another possible imposter trying to pass as original. What say you? Guitar is listed as being in Norway.and supposedly "lost"...
MORE »
Selling a 1990's Kamakaze 4

Selling a 1990's Kamakaze 4

Updated
Hello, I am selling this guitar for a friend of mine.  It an 1990's era ESP Kamakaze 4.  He is looking for $3595 shipped.  Please let me know if any questions.  Appreciate you all.   ...
MORE »
Iron Cross Advice

Iron Cross Advice

Updated
HI, I’ve been looking at ESP guitars for sale online and came across this Iron Cross Electric Guitar: I’m a big Hetfield fan, so this got me drooling. Not that it’s going to get me playing anywhere near as good as him -...
MORE »
Again a new KH painted version?

Again a new KH painted version?

Updated
Hey all, I just saw this picture on Instagram where Kirk holds a guitar which is new for me. What do you think? It seems another KH-2 with a custom paintjob to me.. Inlays are not that stunning though.....
MORE »