[WTS] ESP Eclipse II Standard Series Volcano Red ($875 shipped conus)

Updated
Ryan A.

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post and I'm new to the forum. I have a very nice 2012 MIJ standard series Eclipse II in the rare volcano red finish. I originally purchased this guitar in 2014 and did not use it much at all as it was mainly purchased as a collector piece and I had it displayed in my studio room. I apologize for the glare in the pictures and I can take more upon request. I would like to note that there is a very small chip in the headstock which was present when I originally purchased it. I’m not sure if it happened at the factory as the black color lining is still present and it is smooth where the chip appears to be but it is only cosmetic. I have included a picture of the blemish.

This will also include the ESP hard case that it shipped in. Please let me know if you have any questions or want to see more pictures. Thank you for looking.

Mesa Sean

Please make your pictures bigger.

No one can see them.

Ryan A.

Thanks for the reply and notice. Do you mean that the pics are not visible or did you want to see larger pictures/up close? Thanks

Ryan A.

I tried enlarging them but I think that's the largest the format would allow. I can send over more pics if you would like. Thanks again for reaching out.

Mesa Sean

That is better.

This message board sucks when it comes to pictures. They need a better way to upload pictures or TELL people when you upload a picture and go to post it... set the first number in the size box to "2000". Usually that works.

Pushead

Mesa Sean

Pushead to the rescue with pictures as always!

Man why does this board suck and not make it easier for folks to come post pix? They don't make it clear to set the resolution high and removed the S,M,L,XL feature.

Ryan A.

Price lowered to $875 shipped.

Paul S.

Interested. Sent a friend request.

Ryan A.

Hello, thanks for your interest. I just sent you a message reply but I’m not really sure how to use it. Thanks again 

Luis P.

Hello, is this still available?

Post to Thread