Acclaimed Knives

LTD SC-20 SONIC BLUE. My first ESP!

Updated
My first ESP! Put an order in yesterday! It's gonna be 120 days minimum to arrive but oh well... Gonna use it with my Sweetwater Exclusive fender superchamp x2 with a celestion greenback speaker. ...
MORE »
Emg bone breaker wanted

Emg bone breaker wanted

Updated
Hi guys i’m looking for 2 sets of Kirk BB brushed black with signature logo    tks !...
MORE »
ESP Grey Truckster

ESP Grey Truckster

Updated
Just bought a used grey 2005 ESP Truckster off ebay and im loving it. Sounds great and solid feeling. Sometimes when i play my LTD white iron cross it can feel abit 'thin'. The truckster does not have that problem. The finish...
MORE »
The LTD that never comes...

The LTD that never comes...

Updated
Since we never got that black and gold LTD Iron Cross, I made one to go with my white one. I had an aged vintage black EC-256 already that I rewired the switches and added a Truckster LTD headstock emblem, so I added satin...
MORE »
John S.

Any Limited LTD guitars this year?

Updated
trying to start a discussion about this. What limited edition guitars could you see coming out in the next year or two? maybe a 30 year anniversary for the black album?...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

So who is buying this?

Updated
Kirks original Ouija is going up for auction. Hugely iconic. If I only had the...
MORE »
clags

LF help obtaining an LTD natural ouija

Updated
Does anybody have any leads on obtaining an LTD natural ouija guitar at a *reasonable* price?  Please let me know if so....
MORE »
Thinking of selling my  Grynch serial number 2
WTB: ESP EII Andy James EC-7

WTB: ESP EII Andy James EC-7

Updated
Looking to buy ESP EII Andy James EC-7 model. Don't mind a few dings or players wear.... but neck must be true and frets in great condition with great playability.  In Wisc and can deal asap if one is reached.  Thank you. ...
MORE »
Incoming LTD AS-1 FR

Incoming LTD AS-1 FR

Updated
I have a few nice Les Pauls I've gathered and enjoyed over the years. Always wanted one with a FR just to have in the bag of tricks. I good friend of mine picked up a Silverburst LTD AS1 a few years back and I got to play it...
MORE »
Acclaimed Knives

RZK-I vs RZK-II, KH-2 vs KH-3

Updated
What is the reason that Richard Kruspe and Kirk Hammett use two designs?  I have a feeling it isn't just for aesthetic reasons...do the different designs sound different from one another? How so? I can't decide which RZK...
MORE »
NGD - LTD Ouija red sparkles custom

NGD - LTD Ouija red sparkles custom

Updated
The mother of all LTD red sparkles... I was the lucky one to was able to purchase the prototype from the black cat. The painted pick-ups are near perfect and I would class them as 9/10. This is the closest I can be from...
MORE »
Fordman65

WTB: ESP Iron Cross

Updated
Looking for a great condition IC, shipped to 53527 in the US. DM with the details ...
MORE »
Kirk Hammett Tuners

Kirk Hammett Tuners

Updated
Hey all, I have a 2014 ESP Ltd Kh-202 (with black nickel hardware). I took the passive esp pickups out of and replaced all of the electronics with emg's solderless kit and kirk hammetts KH-BB Bone Breaker Pickups. I have also...
MORE »
ESP LTD George Lynch GL-200MT Upgradeable?

ESP LTD George Lynch GL-200MT Upgradeable?

Updated
Hey All, This may have been covered. Has anyone upgraded their GL-200MT? I've asked ESP a couple times and there is no plan to release a 400 Series George Lynch Model.  So, with that, I'm thinking of buying a GL-200MT and...
MORE »