cicada71

Slayer/South of Heaven

Updated
Thought's on the South of Heaven model, do you think they will go up in value as a collectors item ? Is it just a JH-600 painted up ? What are the Reign in Blood models worth now, same as when they were released ?...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte for sale

ESP Snakebyte for sale

Updated
Hey there, fellow ESP lovers! Since i am kind of new here (in actually posting, i have followed this forum for a whole) i would like to introduce myself first; my name is Sven, i live in Papendrecht (Holland) and i am 20...
MORE »
ESP KKV

ESP KKV

Updated
Hello,    can someone tell me if a ESP KKV standart is worth buying?   thanks ...
MORE »
ESP Jake E. Lee - what year(s)???

ESP Jake E. Lee - what year(s)???

Updated
Hello all! I recently picked one of these up, and am trying to find out when it was made - IF at all possible... From what I was able to find out, the '95 model had the signature in the middle of the headstock w/ the small...
MORE »
What are people’s thoughts on the ESP Alexi Laho series??

What are people’s thoughts on the ESP Alexi Laho series??

Updated
Hey everyone. I recently acquired an ESP Blackie Alexi Laho signature series. This is the first time in many years I’ve seen one let alone have one in my possession. What are people paying for these things nowadays.? ...
MORE »
emg3254

ESP JH-3.....

Updated
who here still owns one?  I do and still love and play mine pretty often. Kind of sad James never plays his anymore.  Guess it's one of his 500-1000 guitars in storage these days. I think it was one of his best ESP...
MORE »
James new painted Vulture

James new painted Vulture

Updated
What a nice job!!   https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJu-1JDnN9/?igshid=f9lgk3henk8c...
MORE »
Rare Demonology For sale

Rare Demonology For sale

Updated
Hello guys! I’m listing my rare Kirk guitar on Reveb. https://reverb.com/item/43340975-esp-kh-demonology-kirk-hammett-signature-prototype-edition If anyone is interested, plz contact me!     ...
MORE »
Back Plate for KH2

Back Plate for KH2

Updated
Hi guys, one of my guitars (KH2) is missing a back plate. The one that covers the floyd rose area at the back side. Do you know where I can find one? Whenever I searched for it online, I found only fender back plates, but I...
MORE »
WTB KL Explorer and MX

WTB KL Explorer and MX

Updated
Hello again, I know this isn’t necessarily a post about an ESP signature model, but I don’t know of anywhere else to post this. Anyway, a couple of months ago, I was selling most of my Metallica guitar collection, and I made...
MORE »
Kh-1

Kh-1

Updated
Hello there!   I would like to know how’s the value of a kh-1 on the actual market. thanks ...
MORE »
LAURE L.

Alexi Laiho Purple Ripper

Updated
Hi, do you know if the new model of Alexi Laiho V exist for left hand dexterity ? Thank you...
MORE »
Jeff P.

Kirk with Gibson too?

Updated
I know Kirk has played Gibson over the years, but wtf?...
MORE »
KH-2 NTB

KH-2 NTB

Updated
Hi everyone! First post. I just received my first ESP, a KH-2 NTB. It came from a music shop in Japan, it's brand new. It came with a soft case, which I thought was odd and it does not have the made in Japan decal. Is it...
MORE »
Edwards E-Flying Freiheit

Edwards E-Flying Freiheit

Updated
Just got this piece of "artwork" in my collection recently 
Signature model for Revo of Linked Horizon
"Flying Freiheit"
(the guy who did the opening theme song for Attack on Titan)

This is the Edwards...
MORE »