James new painted Vulture

Updated
James new painted Vulture
ESP 348

Looks pretty cool. Must be great getting new guitars all the time like they do.

James must be getting jealous of Kirk getting new guitars all the time.

Breadfan32

Looks great.  Can’t wait to see the finished product. 

Best camo paint job imo 

Larry L.

Alamodome

It looks really good thanks for the pics Larry.  

Mark P.

Not really a fan of Camo usually but that's one I definitely like, I definitely prefer that pattern over his Snakebyte Camo. He also used a new Ken Lawrence V last night, it was different than the one he got as a gift a few years back.

Pushead

Man, they've had a stretch of weather at these European shows. I'd be interested in finding out what their techs have to do to care for guitars that end up drenched at all these shows.

Larry L.

I was wondering the same thing Pushead. Carl looked a little waterlogged in the video they posted of Master at the Manchester show. 

ccart
Larry L. wrote:

I was wondering the same thing Pushead. Carl looked a little waterlogged in the video they posted of Master at the Manchester show. 

I was there and everyone and everything was soaked through.  You could hear their fingers sliding on the strings, created a high pitched sort of slide sound especially on master of puppets...don't think they missed a single note though which was amazing given how wet and slippery everything was.  

I also thought they may not bring out some of the guitars because of the rain but James's man to wolf was out and so was Kirk's greeny.  Good to see them playing them come rain or shine.

Post to Thread