Yep

dubster82

Much better 

dubster82

He's loving it

Guiguitarz

I'm sure I would love it as much as he does 

Guiguitarz

A bit out of topic, but now you can hold a Kirk's White Zombie and a James' White IC during a "I-can't-remember-the-'tallica-song experience"

Breadfan32

That’s cool.  I wasn’t too impressed with the snakebyte which was James prototype I think he only played it for one show before it was released and the kh2 vintage wasn’t His stage played.  

Those two have been played a bunch at least.  

Any idea if the neck was sanded down on the IC? 

Henrik S.

I have the All nightmare long experience ticket for the concert  in Copenhagen,  I really hope that the White zombie will be there together with some of the guitars from the Black album days. ( Man to wolf )

Guiguitarz

Did he play the "Red one" during One ?

ESP 348

Yep, looks like it.

ESP 348

Purple Ouija looks pretty darn cool in those shit pictures.

ESP 348

Looks like Kirk's White Zombie has been dropped in favour of the two new Ouijas, the new Dracula and the recently painted red thingy. lol.

ESP 348

Here is a video of Moth Into Flame, from the Lisbon show.

Crowd recorded video footage that is decent. You can see the new Ouija nicely in this video.

ESP 348

Picture taken from Facebook, looks very nice indeed!

Could be the lighting, but it looks like a Rosewood fretboard also.

Does not look dark enough to be Ebony, but who knows. Time will tell I am sure.

Pushead

I just love the 2 wire cams flying across the stage and the guy humming all the guitar riffs slightly flat.

Pinian

I think I like this new purple sparkle Ouija better than the red one ... 

Alamodome

I like them both equally but if they made the red sparkle I definitely would move to purchase. 

Raf

Hi guys,

Here a nice video of Kirk and his new purple Ouija :-)

ESP 348

Great video man!! I have one of the Hardwired Experience Packages when Metallica tours Australia and that was great seeing that video as I kinda know what to expect now when we are in the Snakepit like that.

And hopefully Kirk didn't damage the Ouija too much in that fall.

Quentin

I was just in Zurich for their show, and the Purple sparkle is definitely is new main axe ! But the red sparkle has something 

Also fun to see that it was my first show where Kirk didn't use the Jackson to play Sad!

Suheil A.

What did he use instead ? 

Philippe S.
Suheil A. wrote:

Purple Ouija.

We were lucky to see bride of Frankenstein.  I was mainly Mummy, purple Ouija and red Ouija.  Both Ouija are gorgeous and I do hope that they will release them at a decent price not like natural.

Quentin

Purple Ouija.

That doesn't seem right. Are you sure he didn't use the red ESP V? Seemed like he had been using that most of this leg.

They use their guitars « differently » yes. Kirk uses the ESP V for Sad, James the white Snake for Sad too! He uses the Purple Snake for Thing and Frantic but I’m not sure that the tuning is the same so it’s fun ! 

Kirk uses very often the Purple Ouija, but not the PSP no more... And yes of course the Mummy (Which seems to be « damage » on the neck pick up but it’s Not new) !

Guiguitarz

And tonight in Paris he used the New Dracula for Nothing Else Matters.

Post to Thread