ESP Grey Truckster

Updated
ESP Grey Truckster

Just bought a used grey 2005 ESP Truckster off ebay and im loving it. Sounds great and solid feeling. Sometimes when i play my LTD white iron cross it can feel abit 'thin'. The truckster does not have that problem. The finish on the guitar is weird and pretty cool at the same time with layers you can feel the difference. when I look at the neck i think wow there is a black eclipse underneth this. i have acouple questions if anyone can help. I was wondering why it does not have a signiture series stamp on the back? I was just guessing that its an earlier model but im not sure. Does anyone know where you can get the 'Made in Japan' silver with black text sticker? Previous owner must have taken it off. Stange request I know but hey I guess im abit particular. Anyway here are some pic

Ankan

Well, I got this answer:

Thank you for contacting ESP Guitars. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacement Certificates of Authenticity for instruments outside the U.S. or customers other than the original owner. For the most comprehensive handling of your claim, or for assistance with any future warranty or customer service inquiries, we recommend contacting your nearest ESP international distributor.
We apologize for this inconvenience, and hope that this information is helpful.

How do I contact japan Mr Jed.s?

Larry N.

If you bought mine I had the first made in fact it had a black esp logo on the headstock but realized they wanted to change the logos to this metal logo so I had to wait for mine to be changed before they would send it  

Tim K

Not sure what you mean mate. Are you saying this was originally your ESP?

howar d.

I had the first to make, in reality, it had a black sp logo on my headstock but I found that they needed to turn the logos into the metal logo

Post to Thread